Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ongaku last night with Jimmy Toural and Stryke

meng

The party was jamming last night again, guys! It was good to see many familiar faces in da house...Bugaloo, Oscar G was reprezenting and fully endorsing his "less talk, more action policy" ;).....Jimmy T, Matt, AJ, Stryke of course....with his relentless abuse of equipment and one and only style....good shit.....time to start looking forward to next Friday....

Originally posted by meng

The party was jamming last night again, guys! It was good to see many familiar faces in da house...Bugaloo, Oscar G was reprezenting and fully endorsing his "less talk, more action policy" ;).....Jimmy T, Matt, AJ, Stryke of course....with his relentless abuse of equipment and one and only style....good shit.....time to start looking forward to next Friday....

:aright: :aright: agreed !!:aright: :aright:

Guest saleen351

no love for the saleen?:(

hey guys,

thanks so much for the kind words. it's a pleasure to play for you guys. you are all helping me come out of my shyness shell a little bit :) meng - we're having your ass back, and soon! can't wait for next friday :) till then, i may see some of you for my set at lola on monday.

paz,

el stryke

Originally posted by saleen351

no love for the saleen?:(

How could I possibly forget! My bad, bro. You better make it out when I open for Stryke again. I want you to be the first to tell me how much I suck! :D

Guest saleen351

How could I possibly forget! My bad, bro. You better make it out when I open for Stryke again. I want you to be the first to tell me how much I suck! :D

Hey I call em like I see em.... Like I tell you guys, I treat you like sean when I see you at the bar, but once you get in the booth and spin you are now a DJ, and it's hunting season....

Hey I call em like I see em.... Like I tell you guys, I treat you like sean when I see you at the bar, but once you get in the booth and spin you are now a DJ, and it's hunting season....

...and I wouldn't have it any other way....:2guns:

:laugh: :laugh: u r too much dawg !!:D:laugh: