Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Big F**k You To The Miami Herald

sgtfury

OK, ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH A COMPANY THAT DOSENT GIVE A SHIT FOR THE HANDICAPPED PEOPLE IT SERVES...AND ITS ALSO BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU BELIEVE THIER LIES AND COVER FOR THIER LIES WITH LIES OF YOUR OWN....ANDS IST REALLY SAD THAT I HAVE TO THREATEN YOUR ASS WITH GOING TO HELP ME HOWARD AND THE NEW TIMES TO GET YOU TO DO THE RIGHT THING...

BUT...

NOW YOU TRY TO PLAY THE GOOD GUY AND PAINT ME AS THE BAD GUY TO MY PATIENT????

Originally posted by sgtfury

OK, ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH A COMPANY THAT DOSENT GIVE A SHIT FOR THE HANDICAPPED PEOPLE IT SERVES...AND ITS ALSO BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU BELIEVE THIER LIES AND COVER FOR THIER LIES WITH LIES OF YOUR OWN....ANDS IST REALLY SAD THAT I HAVE TO THREATEN YOUR ASS WITH GOING TO HELP ME HOWARD AND THE NEW TIMES TO GET YOU TO DO THE RIGHT THING...

BUT...

NOW YOU TRY TO PLAY THE GOOD GUY AND PAINT ME AS THE BAD GUY TO MY PATIENT???? SLANDERING MY FUCKING NAME???

LUCY FROM THE HERALD WISHBOOK...YOU HAVE FUCKED WITH THE WRONG GUY...COME MONDAY MORNING..IM PLACING THAT CALL TO THE MIAMI NEW TIMES, HELP ME HOWARD AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL LISTEN...WHEN IM DONE YOUR ASS IS GOING TO FEEL LIKE ITS BEEN RAPED BY A ELEPHANT DICK.:mad:

:mad: HOLY FUCKING SHIT !!:mad::eek:

taxi-driver-you-talkin-to-me-5000052.jpg

Yo bro...be careful with the namedropping shit...remember you live in the U.S.A. and can get sued for difamation of character. I suggest you get a lawyer or something and try to tackle this situation using the right channels. Lucy from the Miami Herald can destroy your public image in a flash by posting an article on the newspaper and chances are...if you provoke her enough, she will.

When I first read your story, I was amazed at the negligence and lack of human quality of the players involved...stay calm and think things over with a cool head...I am sure the right answers will come to you as well as enlightment on how to really deal with this situation.

I am not alone when I wish you the best of lucks on your crusade...and I still offer my signature on a petition, if it helps.

peace and chill out...be careful with public threats, not cool and possibly troubling.

get the funk out:cool:

p.s. Remember the Bruce Lee ways...be stealth...do not announce your attack to your oponent...exploit the element of surprise to your advantage.