Clubplanet Nightlife Community

smurfette as anna nicole on saturday night live

weyes

i really hope gmc saw this!!!

i was the ass who was in the kitchen and missed half of this super funny-ass smurf cartoon version of the anna nicole smith show. as soon as i heard the "saturday tv funhouse" theme song (for people who don't watch saturday night live, sometimes there are cartoons called "saturday tv funhouse," and they're generally things i don't enjoy. "the ambiguously gay duo" and "the x-presidents" may ring bells to some people who don't remember what i'm talking about.) i went to the kitchen to make up some din-din, and, when i returned to the living room, it was half-over. as y'all know, there's a smurf for practically everything, so they covered everyone in her life, even having vanity smurf as bobby trendy, her decorator. and after SNL, i was fortunate enough to turn to e! and find two episodes of anna, back-to-back. i don't find her show as sad as i used to; she's been sticking up for herself a lot lately when people make fun of her - i.e. walking out on a radio interview - and she hosted a really fun afternoon for underpriveldged kids at her house, where they painted, swam, had a barbeque, and more. "do you guys want some red bull? it's an energy drink. it gets you high." :hey::laugh: now she's rockin', in my book :aright: . do yo' thang, girl!