Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mauro picotto review...

i just got home, its like 7:34... mad cracked out...

he played the sickest shit i ever heard, only bad part was waiting for him to come on took forever... i don't think half the people there understood his style and how he plays....seriously... the sf heads stuck out like a sore thumb... but in all it was a great night, met alot of cp people, joey g.. ha, im still crumpt and have no business being at my computer...

=D:screwy:

IMO, There were also great sets that night both before (by Oliver Berge) and after (by DJ Remy, who I heard had torn things up at Twilo on at least one occassion some time way before the shutdown)

The club closed at around 8:15 am.

During the opening set, I heard numerous screams of "Mauro! Mauro!" even though the guy wasn't in sight. Did some people think that Berge was Picotto?

btw, those who don't know what MP looks like can spot him by his green headphones.

Originally posted by apotheosis

Slighty Disapointed with MP's set. Could have been HARDER. and no Baguette :(

Baguette 2002 was dropped!!!!!!

will post tracklist later on

3days of mauro plus dinner wth the man is just incredible.

Got to meet highmay, lavndermenace, laxis(sp?) and lizzy and bf

i guess no one else saw me with the bxr logo on front with mauro picotto djdj

he could have played a set like he did in Toronto on firday but he didnt and the crowd was ok..he didnt get a good enough reactioon form the crowd otherwise it would have been crazy....also he wasnt drunk

I can honestly, say that not once have i been blown away like this, by the end of the night, my knees were killing me!, but i kept dancing, right up until he left,

THe yankees Jersey was a nice touch and he appeared Humbled by it.

And to whomever was standing behind me, screaming to MP saying that the Jersey matched his pants, you was cracking me up.

and to the girl who was on the other side of the steps, I think Mauro grabbed your water, and took a sip, not sure, but you gave him this look, that like blew my mind..

NO, i was clean on Saturday night

and to "Taub!?" shirt, i spoke to you briefly, asking what the name of that song with the sick bassline!,

all i can say, is DYAMN!!! Mauro has always been my all time favorite DJ, but now seeing/hearing him live, has totally made me realize that i knew it all along,

MP is the man, simple as that

Originally posted by daemoncel

I can honestly, say that not once have i been blown away like this, by the end of the night, my knees were killing me!, but i kept dancing, right up until he left,

THe yankees Jersey was a nice touch and he appeared Humbled by it.

And to whomever was standing behind me, screaming to MP saying that the Jersey matched his pants, you was cracking me up.

and to the girl who was on the other side of the steps, I think Mauro grabbed your water, and took a sip, not sure, but you gave him this look, that like blew my mind..

NO, i was clean on Saturday night

and to "Taub!?" shirt, i spoke to you briefly, asking what the name of that song with the sick bassline!,

all i can say, is DYAMN!!! Mauro has always been my all time favorite DJ, but now seeing/hearing him live, has totally made me realize that i knew it all along,

MP is the man, simple as that

the girl who he took the bottle of water was from my friend caryn, she doesnt post here but mauro also gave her his cigrattte last tiem in DC

which song do you want to know? Umke - gatex(fasno rmx) had a sick bass line it goes something like this bom bom bom da da da bom bom bom bom da da da bom

is it the one

and yes mauro really loved the jersy i gave him...it fucking sucked that there was no cameres there