Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tribecca lastnie Wow

i never really do i review but lastnite was amazing, jam packed good looking crowd.... i think we r onto something here... i kept my promise on the new music, i think i pulled out 1 oldie..other the that everything was pretty much bran spanking new..im amazed how this sat party keeps getting better better. amber was on point.. what a good nite:D

this week is wildlife!!!!!!

anero

there was an element of energy i didnt think i could create there...i never wouldve guessed nj would feel what i was attempting.. ive never been so eager to do a follow up, like i am for this week.. u can guarentee it will be even better then lastweek.. thanks

a nero

im gonna record live this week!!!!!! with the cd give aways for next.. maybe we can spread the vibe:afro: :letsgo::beer::bootysha::bong:

:deal::dj::nopity:

ant, what a night ... probably the best night at tribecca ever ... you had the crowd in your hands ... can't wait to see what's in store for next week ... so everyone come out on saturday and hear one of the greatest dj's ... i gaurentee you'll be on your feet allllll night long ... till then, have a good week everyone ... xo ant, your the man ... <3 j :bounce:

ant I had a great time....did all u hear my on the radio??? I was on there too... hehe..... You really created a great vibe there... even the guys that were trying to pick me up when I told them you were my bf they gave you props... thats when you know you are good at what you do... love u .... see everyone next week....jess

Originally posted by sigmagal

I checked out Tribecca on Sat. It was pretty good. There was a decent size crowd. The last time I was there was around March and it was kinda empty.

Thank you, I't has been getting really good reviews lately thanks our new resident DJ Anthony. Widelife performs "I don't want you coming back no more" this Saturday. Next Sat and every after we will should be the only club in the area that will host a major campagne for largest ladies night around. Absolutely "LOVE" FREE for LADIES:eek: :eek: Be sure and join as the grand opening parties of "LOVE" at TRIBECCA continue.