Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tribecca lastnie Wow

I was at Tribecca Saturday night and it was wacked it was like Spanish Harlem in that place.

With KTU and Amber there it should of been alot better .

1 good thing the music on the second floor was off the hook.

A real ugly crowd !!!!!!

My opinion on the place !!!!!!!!

I will not go back

Hey thanks for your meaningless chimpanzee opinon, I am not denying the fact that there are spanish ppl there, but they re i repeat they are completley in their own world on the 3rd floor. YES the music and vibe on the first and second floor are completley and utterly different than the rest of the club. So when you post your opinion please speak truthfully. Thank you. BTW I know who you are so please stop trying to wreck a good thing.

P>S>Anthony the solution to this eqaution is BRIAN1500. However I have the answer..... Hey Brian this SAT.....on us be the judge drinks and whatever bottles you want on us. I mean literally any bottle meaning kettle one or whatever on us.....just for your review..........ARE YOU DOWN? "plus" " "WIDELIFE"" LIVE

Originally posted by blockbuzta

Hey thanks for your meaningless chimpanzee opinon, I am not denying the fact that there are spanish ppl there, but they re i repeat they are completley in their own world on the 3rd floor. YES the music and vibe on the first and second floor are completley and utterly different than the rest of the club. So when you post your opinion please speak truthfully. Thank you. BTW I know who you are so please stop trying to wreck a good thing.

P>S>Anthony the solution to this eqaution is BRIAN1500. However I have the answer..... Hey Brian this SAT.....on us be the judge drinks and whatever bottles you want on us. I mean literally any bottle meaning kettle one or whatever on us.....just for your review..........ARE YOU DOWN? "plus" " "WIDELIFE"" LIVE

Two words for you , SPANISH HARLEM , I was there the eyes don't lie .

This is the HEADNIGUR giving his opinion .

first of all the crowd was NOT BAD LOOKING and I am good judge of character on that one..... I am the type of girl to give props to good looking people and that crowd was not bad at all.....the music was insane on the second floor... nero played one of the best sets I have ever heard..amber had a great performance.. and who cares if there were spanish people there.... they are in every club....I found that remark extremely offensive to the latin communtity.... let people do their own thing and have a good time w/o having stupid shit said about them....

why do people have to hate... It seems they always have to have a problem with something....i hope to see everyone out on sat again... I had a great time.....nero's music alone made my night....hopefully we will have a late night afterwards at vinyl... RIGHT ANT????!!!!!!!:spank::makeout::hump:

Originally posted by deeelite1

LOL.. Brian1500 or I forget your name but, You dont know these girls? THats hysterical I love it. I thought you were a pimp and they were your employees or something.. Niiice

sorry hun but this kid aint no pimp and he aint no playa eitha... leave all that up to me ... pjgurl and jenise got my back on this one.. he dont even know the girls in the pic ... which was takin at the sandbar c/o clubitup.com

im the only pimp in these parts here so if u wanna join the bandwagon let me know .. i should have some calls for u soon ... lol... anyways... as for the one saturday night i miss that everyone said was amazing i think ill be there with ya this week anthony ... we'll rip tribecca up on sat ... im just sorry that u had to miss PICOTTO ... anyways see ya sat or before and remember NO EX-GIRLFRIENDS ALLOWED... LOL and one last thing i love all the spanish harlem mamacitas on the 3rd floor... all bangin... lol

ur probably rite... when can i meet them girls... lol ... and i forgot one thing ... after hours at vinyl this weekend is a no no jess... lets just chill for a weekend... who wants to wake up on football sunday a mess... other than u ... haha ... see ya saturday .. lata

ugh.... can we get over this picture already... its getting annoying....its like in every post.........anyways gabby come out sat.... no psycho ex's allowed..................nero will be off the hook again... I am sure of that.... we will find you some cuties.......

Originally posted by pjgurl

ugh.... can we get over this picture already... its getting annoying....its like in every post.........anyways gabby come out sat.... no psycho ex's allowed..................nero will be off the hook again... I am sure of that.... we will find you some cuties.......

Yea but the girl in the middle :eek: :eek: "UNBELEIVABLE"