Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory Review 10-6

Originally posted by irenegade7

As always nice vibes all night....A good night with good music....Dammmm

the entire dance floor singing Dark Beat unreal, that was the highlight of the

night/morning....The second performance was very good...Go vivacious!!!

see a bunch of people sing to cheesey dark beat :rolleyes: or go home with a good vibe after picotto

Originally posted by wakeup

learn to take a joke and yea real stupid keep defending sf like u always do....u missed sf and jp in its heyday

i didn't see a joke there. i like sf but if your comment was against any other club it would be equally stupid. and adding that i missed sf in its heyday is another stupid comment. just had to throw that in there huh? glad you had fun at picotto

Originally posted by wakeup

k then is sarcasm better? with the dark beat comment:rolleyes: , lighten up its a messageboard.. thanks i did have agreat time at arc , hope u did at sf too

don't pull the "i was just joking taking it easy" bullshit. i'm sure they rock dark beat only in sf. i just thought it was stupid to call that song and sf cheesey since u went to the almighty arc yesterday

Originally posted by magilicuti

don't pull the "i was just joking taking it easy" bullshit. i'm sure they rock dark beat only in sf. i just thought it was stupid to call that song and sf cheesey since u went to the almighty arc yesterday

:laugh: :laugh: never said sf was cheesey i still go occassionally and i always say when JP wants to be the best in nyc he can be. as for dark beat that song is so cheesey. almighty arc/vinyl i dont like the venue much since DT started there in 99' for what reason i dont know

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I was gonna meet you guys over there, but fell asleep around 11pm. Now I'm kicking myself for it..:(

definately a great night and u know i never say i like many djs anymore. they all headed to sf. i was on my way with them then realized it will be just another wtf is this garbage hes playing for 90% of the night and ruin a good thing so i had them drop me off with my girl to take a cab to my car.