Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STP concert

meng

IT WAS A GREAT LITTLE CONCERT !! NOT TOO CROWDED.. IT WAS JUST GREAT & THEY SOUNDED GREAT !! SCOTT WEILAND IS A BLAST TO WATCH ON STAGE !! SEX TYPE THING REALLY GOT ME GOING YO.. I WAS JUMPIN ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH MY SON ON MY SHOULDERS :laugh: :laugh: YEAH I TOOK MY 4 YEAR OLD SON.. HE LOVES STP & KORN :D:eek:

HEY CORINTO ... SEE THE NEW NISSAN 350 ZX THEY HAD ON DISPLAY ?? SICK SICK RIDE YO :eek:

The concert was absolutely increadible! "An intimate little setting" just like Scott Wieland (who's stage prescence was outta control by the way!) said. My friend and I got there like at 5 and sat down on our towel thinking that if there wasn't that many people there yet (only about 50-100 people all that point) that maybe it wasn't going to fill up all that much...YEAH RIGHT! It got pretty damn full really quick...and as soon as STP started playing (530 on the dot btw..they played for a lil over an hour I'd say) everyone was on their feet jumping and jamming. It was super fun and they played pretty much what I consider to be the "best of STP." I just wish they would've played Sour Girl. Oh well..maybe next time! I wish they'd have more cool (and free!) events like this on the beach...They rock!:rock:.:D

Oh yeah, 2 really funny things that happened...1) there was this guy in back of us when the concert started that you could tell was completely wasted and he just kinda was talking to himself and I heard him say "this has to be the BEST day of my whole entire life!" heehee. 2) there was this group of older guys (like 40 years old easily) by us that I think just got here from Cuba and they were jumping up and down screaming "YEAH! errrrocken errrroll! Que viva cuba!!!" while singing the songs in broken English at the top of their lungs!Outta hand...lolol..I guess u had to have seen them though to find it as funny. Digital7 and Marick can vouch 4 that one.lol. Nice to see u 2 (and ur quiet friend...dont know who he is still) by the way! =o)

oK, I can go on forever since writing this is actually helping it all set in (it seems like it didn't even happen almost...), but I'll stop now.:tongue:

P.S: Koky, I saw the car...did u notice all the signatures it had on it????

Originally posted by james954

quiet friend would be me. i was a bit sleepy. sorry... i'm not used to being outside during the daytime. besides danny was to rude to introduce us. ;)

OH! HI then James! Sorry, that was kinda rude =o/ I just didn't want to start talking to you b/c I wasn't sure if u wanted to be talked to. lol. Sometimes people just like to keep to themselves u know? Now I just know it's bc ur nocturnal;) :tongue: