Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I did something Different for a change...

Originally posted by perns2002

I went to CBGB's, and listened to my frineds band, that was awesome so much talent (they aren't a cover band). It was a nice change of atmoshere. I realized that I need to go to a show and sooon.............

That's all

I went there a couple of times and I had some great times there. Place is so small and dirty from what I rememeber but still good times there.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I went there a couple of times and I had some great times there. Place is so small and dirty from what I rememeber but still good times there.

Filthy, but it has an asthetic quality to it. Band stickers everywhere........ musicians walking around....... Follow

Originally posted by elens73178

You go with your bad self....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hmm 54 in the 80's semi tight jeans tapered at the bottom long t shirts everyone in cross trainers. Eveyone n the dance floor knew how to move. no immitators allowed and a permanant haze rising up from the dance floor all night. lil louie vega dropping beats that was the begginning of all house music

Originally posted by perns2002

I went to CBGB's, and listened to my frineds band, that was awesome so much talent (they aren't a cover band). It was a nice change of atmoshere. I realized that I need to go to a show and sooon.............

That's all

I love going out to clubs and stuff, but sometimes is just as much fun to sit around a friend's house or go some where else. Variety is the spice of life....

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmm 54 in the 80's semi tight jeans tapered at the bottom long t shirts everyone in cross trainers. Eveyone n the dance floor knew how to move. no immitators allowed and a permanant haze rising up from the dance floor all night. lil louie vega dropping beats that was the begginning of all house music

Stop, I'm jealous:mad:

Haven't gone to the city in a while you are making me want to go!

:nono: Excuse me please do not change the meaning of my thread. Thanks...................

Stop, I'm jealous:mad:

Haven't gone to the city in a while you are making me want to go!

you mean no factory trips.

jp throwing down some sick double fisted guido pumpin beats

peope all cracked out going nuts music insane all night long

wow thats terrible

there are othr things to do in life thats what monday and tuesdays are for

you mean no factory trips.

jp throwing down some sick double fisted guido pumpin beats

peope all cracked out going nuts music insane all night long

wow thats terrible

there are othr things to do in life thats what monday and tuesdays are for

Yeah it's been almost a year since I got lost in Factory!! CAn you believe that last time I went was last November for Jarmenio's bday.

I think I'm do for another visit, don't ya think???:)

Yeah it's been almost a year since I got lost in Factory!! CAn you believe that last time I went was last November for Jarmenio's bday.

I think I'm do for another visit, don't ya think???:)

well what are u just sitting there taking about it for. shake that hiney to factory.

well what are u just sitting there taking about it for. shake that hiney to factory.

I should really do that but I think I'll just wait till Armenio's bday again, even if he doesn't want to go I'll have to go celebrate for him.

I used to go every Saturday for like 2 years back in the day but the party was so different last time I went I'm not sure I'll like.:confused: