Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phat Music Sessions Fridays @ Lola

marcodavalos

Originally posted by vipnerd

Marco:

What time you think Mono will start playing?

I was talking w/the girls last night and want to do a Friday tour after checking Mono for a while.

Will go for sure to Crobar to check out Seaman at some point. Maybe 2:30ish.:hat:

Vip

I'll say around 12:30/1. I think they'll do a 4/4 like last time which would let you enjoy both. I will pass by Camila's pre-party as promised.

MD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcodavalos

Tonight is another Friday of PHAT MUSIC SESSIONS at Lola.

Doors at 10 p.m.

Residents: Chris Duque & Mono Henao

Guest DJ: Claudio Holze

Cover $5

Open Bar 11-12

"Fridays @ Lola, always a good vibe"

MD

Vip is ready with his crew!!!!!:)

Some good music and vibe for my Friday:hat:

Marco..........

Thank you very much for everything last night. Camila ended up almost cramping in the car.

I believe that Claudio Holze blended perfectly with the music Mono & Chris are playing...Never heard him play other than deep house (great at it). Congrats on the pick for guest.

By the way, what a f**king pair Chris and Mono are. Their music just pushes you to dance, dance and dance.

They truly play with their crowds heads and body. They took the dancefloor from one place to another, mixing up on the dot. But you know what?, they have the touch in them to switch you from one rythm to another, and bring you back on with more energy each time. And no need for a siren to make you jump, just pure quality mixing and programming. You've got a winner duo in them.:clap: :clap:

Ask Chris the name of that girl from England. I forgot it and was embarrased to ask. She told me there is no place that reminds her more of the good underground scene in London than at your party. She has been a reg for 5 weeks now, after jumping from party to party for the past year. I think you would be glad to talk to her.

Went after to Crobar, and man, I found many of the regulars there. Hint, hint .... seen that same crowd go really nuts at Lola on Fridays...

Phat Music Sessions: :jawdrop:

Vip

Originally posted by vipnerd

Marco..........

Thank you very much for everything last night. Camila ended up almost cramping in the car.

I believe that Claudio Holze blended perfectly with the music Mono & Chris are playing...Never heard him play other than deep house (great at it). Congrats on the pick for guest.

By the way, what a f**king pair Chris and Mono are. Their music just pushes you to dance, dance and dance.

They truly play with their crowds heads and body. They took the dancefloor from one place to another, mixing up on the dot. But you know what?, they have the touch in them to switch you from one rythm to another, and bring you back on with more energy each time. And no need for a siren to make you jump, just pure quality mixing and programming. You've got a winner duo in them.:clap: :clap:

Ask Chris the name of that girl from England. I forgot it and was embarrased to ask. She told me there is no place that reminds her more of the good underground scene in London than at your party. She has been a reg for 5 weeks now, after jumping from party to party for the past year. I think you would be glad to talk to her.

Went after to Crobar, and man, I found many of the regulars there. Hint, hint .... seen that same crowd go really nuts at Lola on Fridays...

Phat Music Sessions: :jawdrop:

Vip

Thank you, as always, for your kind words. I know you love to party, that's why you chose our party!, so it was only obvious you would shoot somewhere else Friday night.

Have some surprises for this Friday, will post it on a new thread.

MD