Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is Going on for Halloween?

pimpineo

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Is bringing my bf into this the only way u can even think of coming back at me????

and to think this could have been avoided, if u would have admitted that u like a me in the Chapi suit...in fact, u cannot get enough of the Chapi suit...ok ok ok...fair enough, i will leave ur bf in the Tarzan suit out of this...its only fair....(Jesse vs Christie drama - - fun and safer than with New Yorkers):tongue:

ps

i would dress up like the Pope, but then u would def. be all over me.... :: cough cough Lourdes Chic cough cough::;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

and to think this could have been avoided, if u would have admitted that u like a me in the Chapi suit...in fact, u cannot get enough of the Chapi suit...ok ok ok...fair enough, i will leave ur bf in the Tarzan suit out of this...its only fair....(Jesse vs Christie drama - - fun and safer than with New Yorkers):tongue:

ps

i would dress up like the Pope, but then u would def. be all over me.... :: cough cough Lourdes Chic cough cough::;)

Aw come on Jess...if you'll stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you. Simple as that...deal?!?!?

you know ur catholic retreat stories...thats why i posted that band camp comment...i should have said, "one time at CCD camp"...but u get the point....

oh btw found some interesting "roleplaying" pictures of you and your "better half", maybe u would like to explain?

attachment.php?postid=1071708

whats up with the "loin" cloth? like u didnt know these pictures where around the internet

attachment.php?postid=1071733

CHRISTIE!!! that is just plain sick!!! he dressed u up as cheetah?? YOUR GOING TO HELL FOR THIS ONE YOUNG LADY...heavens knows what kind of sick roleplaying u were doing with him...better get cracking on those Hail Marys and Our Fathers...:laugh:

Jess, man...u just don't learn do u??? I tried to tell u in that other post that if you stopped telling lies ab me that I would stop telling the truth about you....but now you've gone and started another crazy lie w/pics and I just have to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth about you now....u poor thing....

Anyways, what I am trying to get at is that just because

you are into role playing, it doesn't mean the rest of us are....stop taking those pics out of your photo album and trying to pass them off as my boyfriend and me.....

I found this old picture of you and your role playing...I told you were an ass...lololol

Originally posted by sunnyhost

stop taking those pics out of your photo album and trying to pass them off as my boyfriend and me.....

:nono: ....lying wont help u Christie, the truth has been exposed...

attachment.php?postid=1071934

"Christie what u did was wrong...roleplaying about bestiality, even if u were experimenting, is wrong...u must repent my child....10,000 Our Fathers and 12,000 Hail Marys....in the name of Father, the Son and Spirito Santi....Amen....Lets hope that Sister Mary doesnt catch wind of these pictures child..."

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

attachment.php?s=&postid=1072043

:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl: ....too fawkin funny, but on a serious side...if anyone knows of a place that would rent that shit, let me know...Meli tried some places and they say they dont cuz of copyrights by univison....any suggestions would help

HOWELLS AND CHAPULIN @ SPACE OCTOBER 31!!!!!