Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*SPACE* Put BID on TWILO's FORMER VENUE

wanted to post this before, but forgot, and than just saw it on the internet so i decided to post the info....

"coming straight from the source's mouth, and a very good friend who is involved in managment there"

"Space From miami florida...have just put a BID down on purchasing, the Warehouse on W27th Street that once was the legendary, soundFactory....and than changed names, and owners to the Late 90's famed TWILO"

Called on this.., to get the 411,>>>>> and also found that, KB Managment has also put a bid down....there looking to open a GAY Dance club, with top 40 MUSIC! and a themed go-go boy room!

VOMIT!

dont worry.......im almost 100% sure that space will get it.

and if they do........there looking for and opening on, or around New years EVE!!

They wanna keep the Decor to a minamal...

Change the Dance floor space around, to make it a little larger.....put in a new bar.....and add on to the BASMENT!!

YEA BASMENT FLOOR AT TWILO? fucking weird....lol

Sound will be PHAZON...eh...lol

and lighting will be the NEW 2003 Intell's!

sounds cool

and u can take my word on this.....i guess they have been doing there homework.....to PrePair.....the amount ofcourse was not Public knowledge, but a little birdie said......7mill Huh!

J

SPACE ........@ W27th St

Kinda flows.......lol

oh and crobar.....set date was november 17.....for opening

*wink wink*

Originally posted by jaysea

wanted to post this before, but forgot, and than just saw it on the internet so i decided to post the info....

"coming straight from the source's mouth, and a very good friend who is involved in managment there"

"Space From miami florida...have just put a BID down on purchasing, the Warehouse on W27th Street that once was the legendary, soundFactory....and than changed names, and owners to the Late 90's famed TWILO"

Called on this.., to get the 411,>>>>> and also found that, KB Managment has also put a bid down....there looking to open a GAY Dance club, with top 40 MUSIC! and a themed go-go boy room!

VOMIT!

dont worry.......im almost 100% sure that space will get it.

and if they do........there looking for and opening on, or around New years EVE!!

They wanna keep the Decor to a minamal...

Change the Dance floor space around, to make it a little larger.....put in a new bar.....and add on to the BASMENT!!

YEA BASMENT FLOOR AT TWILO? fucking weird....lol

Sound will be PHAZON...eh...lol

and lighting will be the NEW 2003 Intell's!

sounds cool

and u can take my word on this.....i guess they have been doing there homework.....to PrePair.....the amount ofcourse was not Public knowledge, but a little birdie said......7mill Huh!

J

SPACE ........@ W27th St

Kinda flows.......lol

oh and crobar.....set date was november 17.....for opening

*wink wink*

dude crobar is dead in the water they backed out

Hmmmm, Being a Miami Clubber who goe sto Space Here every Week, It would be great but not Gonna Happen.

Louis Puig Is Right Now attempting to Open the biggest Club in The states Here in Miami and also trying to Keep Space open at the old location... So if hes doing that I highly doubt hes gonnAs try to open a club In NY... To Much of a risk

1. New Years may not be the ideal grand opening of a club as the 2 months that follow are not "peak" attendance times.

2. Crobar and the likes will always keep positive info flowing about opening.

3. Lets not forget, Twilo was mainly a gay club to begin with.

4. I think I can actually see it opening Gay first. There is more the demand for a gay afterhours in Chelsea.

From the 10/9/02 Village Voice:

"Twilo: The Scary Sequel? Luis Puig, owner of Miami superclub Space, recently told Ocean Drive magazine: "We just put an offer in on the Twilo space. If it comes through, I hope to have it open by New Year's 2002." With the opening of Crobar (another Miami transplant) just around the corner, it looks like there's gonna be some South Beach rivalry hitting the west side. "

Looks like there is some truth to the story, but open by New Year's Eve? Highly doubtful...

i made a mistake......nov 17th is the set date for the reopening of limelight........

dont know why everyone thinks they backed out...

trust me when i say, iv been there....and its slowly transforming into this AMazing, DOME, like Club.......really big, in the sence. that there are multi room's....but the layout makes it so, it can either be a med size club with a large dance floor...or they can open the other rooms up, by opening a wide hallway...wich leeds to 3 other LArger room's.......on 3 different Levels......

VERY COOL......

Guest saleen351

Dekan is right. New club space opens in 2 months. They are gonna keep the old one around for special parties. NYE and WMC I guess. This came out of LP'S mouth! He also told me 2 weeks ago NYC is a no go!!!!!!

He doesn't like the scene in NYC. I don't blame him, too risky. NYC is done!

2 clubs spaces in miami with 24/7 liquor and he also owns club spin on the beach. The man would simple be over doing him self and I don't think it would be a good move. Twilo is gone and crobar is a go, but it will fail! NYC is done as a club city, face it and move on.....

dekan you comming to RED for Strke. You can go to space for late night.... Its a good time, mucho hot latin chicks...:eek: :eek: