Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy hooker!

I'm sure someone has posted about this before, but I just seen the new video from Christina Aguilera - "Dirrty." Holy shit, can you say hooker? (Round of applause) If she was trying to make a statement, she most def succeeded! Although its best watched with the sound off! What a shame too cuz she does have a good voice, only she's not selling music in this marketing schtick.

And what the fuckkkkkk is with the rabbit at the end? What the hell was Redman thinking, yo we need to put in a dude in a rabbit costume here!

attachment.php?postid=1071474

I thought she may have gotten a boob job as well... but then I realized that she has put on a little weight and she is only a little bigger than before. The extra lbs may have led to the increase in Bust size.

As for her video... She looks like crap. I mean, her make up and hair are almost as bad as her scrap peices of cloth she is calling clothing. She has a good vioce, and can look really good when she is put together... unfortunately she hasn't been doing so well with style.

Originally posted by sigmagal

As for her video... She looks like crap. I mean, her make up and hair are almost as bad as her scrap peices of cloth she is calling clothing.

if you listen to the lyrics in the song - you would understand her approach in the video more i think.

the song is called "DIRTY" whic is part of the reason she looks so grungy .... also the vide takes place in an underground club (kind of like fight club) it's supposed to be nasty and trashy !!!

i'm not a fan of her - i just happened to watch "making the video" and she gave answers to all these questions ... she knew the public would have a reaction like the way we are - that's why she did it, it's called SHOW BIZ !!!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

if you listen to the lyrics in the song - you would understand her approach in the video more i think.

the song is called "DIRTY" whic is part of the reason she looks so grungy .... also the vide takes place in an underground club (kind of like fight club) it's supposed to be nasty and trashy !!!

i'm not a fan of her - i just happened to watch "making the video" and she gave answers to all these questions ... she knew the public would have a reaction like the way we are - that's why she did it, it's called SHOW BIZ !!!!

Makes more sense now.........

Barbiegirl for President

Originally posted by njdionysus

I'm sure someone has posted about this before, but I just seen the new video from Christina Aguilera - "Dirrty." Holy shit, can you say hooker? (Round of applause) If she was trying to make a statement, she most def succeeded! Although its best watched with the sound off! What a shame too cuz she does have a good voice, only she's not selling music in this marketing schtick.

And what the fuckkkkkk is with the rabbit at the end? What the hell was Redman thinking, yo we need to put in a dude in a rabbit costume here!

attachment.php?postid=1071474

Definitely making a statement.....

Originally posted by barbiegirl

I understand the concept of what she was going for in the video, but honestly she looks like that all the time lately. Every picture of her in a magazine, all the award shows, etc.

I mean she looks like crap, she could have done the grungy/ dirty thing without looking so bad.