Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sweet Home Alabama

MY NEW FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME !!!!

... and oh my goodness that blonde guy is soooooo cute !!! ....

definitly a chick flick - however the guys should tune in for a few lessons ... like the surprise engagement at TIFFANY's !!!

who of the girls have seen it and what do you think ??

i just love reese witherspoon too, she does a fabulous job !!

I saw it and I have to say it was just ok. I totally agree about the Tiffany's engagement part that was great! And Reese did a great job she's such a classy chic, but the movie itself was a little disappointing. I guess I was expecting more.

My review is it's a rental.:blank:

I went to see it the day it came out and I loved it. Diffenetly a favorite of mine....I think Reese did a great job and that blonde guy is a hottie....

eventhough i did shead a tear when Reese and her assistants went to that new store and her husband came down and made a comment to the dog saying-- lets leave the lady alone....i thought that was sad

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i thought when she was crying at the grave of her old dog was the saddest part ..... if that was me, i would have come back for my pups funeral - hell i wouldn't have left jake in the first place, he is sooooooooo HOT !!!

I agree with you, it was a great "girlie" movie and that definitely was the saddest part. I cried when she was like "You must have been wondering what you had done". As far as the guys go I thought the gay guy was hot

Originally posted by luvle02

I agree with you, it was a great "girlie" movie and that definitely was the saddest part. I cried when she was like "You must have been wondering what you had done". As far as the guys go I thought the gay guy was hot

oh my god - that was so sad just reading that, i forgot she was saying that. i would NEVER leave my dog, i hate even leaving him home all day while i'm at work !!! that is just so sad !!!

:( :( :(

oh my god - that was so sad just reading that, i forgot she was saying that. i would NEVER leave my dog, i hate even leaving him home all day while i'm at work !!! that is just so sad !!!

I cant wait to see this :cool:

I know & I don't even like dogs