Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone know

Originally posted by dookie11

The man that you want to see nude is going to Montreal this weekend for a Bachelor party... I hear it's a popular place to go.:eek:

I guess they have good strippers?

R. Sabella wrote me an email he saw me at hunka bunkas and was very sad to see the goings ons. Someone has a crush.

I guess- I was teasing him and telling him that maybe he'll get a knobber or two... He's like I ain't into that shit...mmmm-hmmm

Rocco was like like mmm-hmm watch out that the home of the $8 lap dance!!

How come R. Sabella never comes over to say hi to us???

You got some Chitlins???

Originally posted by dookie11

I guess- I was teasing him and telling him that maybe he'll get a knobber or two... He's like I ain't into that shit...mmmm-hmmm

Rocco was like like mmm-hmm watch out that the home of the $8 lap dance!!

How come R. Sabella never comes over to say hi to us???

You got some Chitlins???

I dont know why he gets so parranode when he sees us with guys. All time I told him we single now. who knows.

Who is getting married. Nohemi's mom is coming soon so Im going to have her cook Sal up something nice.

That's funny, I'm going next weekend w/ about 10 others. It'll be my first time there. I hear down town is crawling with clubs and bars. There is also a couple of after hours clubs (factoria type)that serve booze. Also the exhange rate is like $1.60 can to $1.00 us dollar. You can get a nice hotel room w/4 people for 2 nights at about 90 us dollars tax included, not bad.......The only thing that sucks is going over the boarder. Were driving up 4 guys in a car. Were nervous and undecided if we should bring any party favors with us....

Originally posted by seabull

That's funny, I'm going next weekend w/ about 10 others. It'll be my first time there. I hear down town is crawling with clubs and bars. There is also a couple of after hours clubs (factoria type)that serve booze. Also the exhange rate is like $1.60 can to $1.00 us dollar. You can get a nice hotel room w/4 people for 2 nights at about 90 us dollars tax included, not bad.......The only thing that sucks is going over the boarder. Were driving up 4 guys in a car. Were nervous and undecided if we should bring any party favors with us....

Thanks for the reply- I heard its a happening place for Bachelor party's and just was just curious... I wouldn't bring any party favors over the border...I wouldn't take that chance, next thing you know your in a canadian jail, naked with eating Chitlins with a guy named Bubba.