Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Kills A Club?

Originally posted by njgymaholic

Damn bro are you ever on time???? The time clock probably lights up like a slot machine at AC when you show up early .....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

late 51 times this year. mostly by one or 2 minutes. my boss said its amazing how its never usually on nights when i go out. old me stop ging to bed so early..

What kills a club hmmmm police raids. twilo RIP limelight RIP tunnel RIP and some in jersey got slammed pretty hard too

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

[b

What kills a club hmmmm police raids. twilo RIP limelight RIP tunnel RIP and some in jersey got slammed pretty hard too

I dunno about that age thing either, that guy thats, what?, about 90 at Joeys..the silk shirt/god medallion guy..Hes been around (and so has that shirt) since I was goin to Yakety Yak back in the day and the chicks used to always crowd around him.....gotta love it lol

door policy. most places lack these now a days.I dont mean sneakers vs shoes either. this is what made ARENA such agreat club. the guidos could pair their finest black pants with their finest black shirts and get the boot. thus the crowd inside was not only beautiful, but full of energy. NOBODY stood still in that place for 1 second.