Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Are NJ's Top Promoters?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigmurray

The Best all-time were Beeda B and Dave the Rave, they are Legends in this game.

Right now,I think SERGIO is at the top of the Game. I've been around awhile and so has Sergio he has whats called "staying power" This is my opinion, although it might be bias because he brings me and my crew with him everywhere. Thanks BIG DADDY!!

The rest, Adam and Bill good job on the venues they work no doubt.

Now the crew from Abyss/Deko, The people I see and work wth, you know who you are, their like a small army, not missing a beat, they have every detail cover and their everywhere its insane!!! They get the job done.

Now if you look at all the best parties around right now in my opinion:

Joey's friday

Deko saturday

they all have 1 thing in common SERGIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Murray!! That Deko Party is Unreal. Every Person involved with that Party is top of the line. Im glad you and your staff are working with us too. Really is a great party. Thanks for the kind words. See you sat.

Originally posted by hunnie818

I give my shoutout to JARMENIO......he definately gets me and my friends to his parties ;)

I agree. Binoy too. Without those 2, I wouldn't feel as welcome to the club. They go outta their way a lot. Good stuff you 2 bustas'.

Armenio and Binoy definitely are class acts, Always Hooking it up!

Others that make parties happen:

Petey K and George (even though they don't need a promotion staff)

Sergio

Bombed Solid/ Barker

Adam and Bill

All of these guys take care of me and my crew everytime I'm out...

Oh yeah the Award for the Worst Promoter: Alan Ash with Millenia hands down :laugh:;)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ill put half my vote for binoys and 1/2 for armenio. especially for the last minute hooks up. theur only downfall is when people ask me how the club was i always say i dunno damn it always gettng me stupid ddrunk lol

you guys are the best

Thanks Bro. Hope To see you this weekend. And im gonna def see you next wed. Im gonna come through and show some love!

Originally posted by asuave

Serge is definitely great, adam and bill do a great job w/ sandbar in jersey city, joey enuff is the king of teen night. Jarmenio and binoys are great friends of mine, and i've seen them both come along way this past year. They are definitely great and hard working promoters in my opinion.

I think he's got the answer:D

What makes these guys so great, is that it's not just about the business, they go out and have fun also.... They go out of their way to make sure you are having an awesome time....:grin:

BINOY always hooks me up no matter what. Great kid. Cant say enuff good things about the kid. he genuinely loves helping people out and is always willing to go out of his way. I'm not posting because I'm friends with Binoy. I'm posting because I was not friends with Binoy when I first started using his lists and attending his parties. But he's such a great kid, I became friends with him.

Originally posted by ericone

BINOY always hooks me up no matter what. Great kid. Cant say enuff good things about the kid. he genuinely loves helping people out and is always willing to go out of his way. I'm not posting because I'm friends with Binoy. I'm posting because I was not friends with Binoy when I first started using his lists and attending his parties. But he's such a great kid, I became friends with him.

I think i just shed a tear!!

Thanks Bro your words mean more than you know.

I gots mad love for a ton of u busters...the list goes on and on till the break a dawn

but nuff repect for serg, will, joey enuff, bonn and barker, jerry x, bob and davis geezy, prime, roque and BG-- but most of all to the ICY HOT STUNTAZ:

JARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR for hookin me up and stickin up for me lovely all the time no questions asked (also for the # 1 bunny)

Alan Cash (aka Millenia) for not turning out to be the buster I thought u were at first and putting me on like Donkey Kong in NYC

BEEEEEEEENNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY...w/o u i would still be nothin, nathan, nada...nothin but love on the real ur the craziest indian pimp ever, but ill still kick your ass!

You guys make this shit happen just from yappin!

Originally posted by marktooch

I gots mad love for a ton of u busters...the list goes on and on till the break a dawn

but nuff repect for serg, will, joey enuff, bonn and barker, jerry x, bob and davis geezy, prime, roque and BG-- but most of all to the ICY HOT STUNTAZ:

JARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR for hookin me up and stickin up for me lovely all the time no questions asked (also for the # 1 bunny)

Alan Cash (aka Millenia) for not turning out to be the buster I thought u were at first and putting me on like Donkey Kong in NYC

BEEEEEEEENNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY...w/o u i would still be nothin, nathan, nada...nothin but love on the real ur the craziest indian pimp ever, but ill still kick your ass!

You guys make this shit happen just from yappin!

LOL you fuckin crack me up!!!

Dont make Me smack the shit outta you again!!!

Originally posted by binoys

Thanks Bro. Hope To see you this weekend. And im gonna def see you next wed. Im gonna come through and show some love!

i am def going to disco tomorrow . deko i dont know have somewhere up north to go plus i was late for work today from drinking last night. if i wasnt going to drink and i did whats the chances of me not getting bombed at deko around you and joe

do me two favors

wear a tie and be afraid very afraid

by the way since sneakers are permitted and hunnie is coming i will have a helmet rental area so those dancing around her can keep their teeth. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i am def going to disco tomorrow . deko i dont know have somewhere up north to go plus i was late for work today from drinking last night. if i wasnt going to drink and i did whats the chances of me not getting bombed at deko around you and joe

do me two favors

wear a tie and be afraid very afraid

by the way since sneakers are permitted and hunnie is coming i will have a helmet rental area so those dancing around her can keep their teeth. :laugh: :laugh:

Your too funny...but i'm not wearing sneakers tonight..my boots support my ankle better

Originally posted by trewguy

i heard alot of good things about u and after reading this i guess they are true what clubs do u do

Hey, Thanks bro. Im partners with Joey Enuff and Will Stern(SolidEnuff Consulting).

We Do Abyss/Deko Lounge. And we are doing a couple one night parties in the city startin this friday at Discoteque.

And we do Alot of Teen Night Parties(YouthMovement) At diff Venues but mainly Abyss.

Hope to meet you soon. Thanks again.

Jarminio and Binnoy are my top dogs ;). Always making sure that everyone is having a blast, at Abyss, Deko,Tempts, x's, Surf, Arc,Disco, even Miami. or after hours at Binnoys.They always make sure to bring the party with them. They are great people so if u ever want to have a blast make sure to get in touch with them.

I want to thank everyone for their comments. I will tell you right now my success has alot to do with the quality of people I surround myself with. I work with some of the best in the business, my Joeys party which I am most proud of cause no one said I could make Joeys trendy on Friday, is comprised of a great bartending staff, Murray and Mike Roman at the door plus Adam, Bill who complement what I am trying to do nicely.

My Saturday at DEKO party the formula is the same with some of the same bartenders and another great promotional team with Binoy, Armenio, Willie and Joey Enuff. It also helps that the owners gave me such a beautiful room to promote as well as the resources to do it with.

So again thanks for the compliments it meant alot to me reading such great reviews. Remember that for every Adam and Bill and Joey Enuff and Company there are alot of people not mentioned that deserve a lot of the credit. Respect them because they are the true workers.