Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B4 you were 18...

Originally posted by luvle02

Did you start off going to teen nights?

Good thread luvle02

City Mostly

NYC used to practicly would take a paper napkin with "im 21" written on it as id back then...

Tunnel

Twilo

Limelight

When I was like 12-15 I would go to teen nights in seaside and obsessions in Randolph...those where the days lol

DEF............

Tunnel, Limelight.......... Obessions and Amnesia's, this place called Gold Posts............ but mostly city clubs...............

There was this other place, and I was super young.... it was in Manville and it had red writing damn it can't think of the name it was a teen dance thing though ......... :D

Yeah what a great thread- :tongue:

The place I am thinking of is like Red Zone or red something. Someone please please help.........

Limelight and Tunnel were the shit back then though...........

I am so happy I got to experince these scenes back in the day, they def, helped mold me...................

Originally posted by perns2002

Limelight and Tunnel were the shit back then though...........

I am so happy I got to experince these scenes back in the day, they def, helped mold me...................

places like those will only help mold u into a drugy/whore in which i hope hasn't happend cause prude and bitchy is HOT

Originally posted by luvle02

Did you start off going to teen nights?

amnesias....13/14....then limelight, palladium about 16.....no id....somehow, kenny ken let me in.....to limelight.....i guess i knew someone either a promoter or a friend who knew someone.....i was a baaaaad little girl.