Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Essential Mix

whats up bro...u can get it on WinMX...i have it already...just type in Roger Sanchez Essential Mix and it will come up with alot of results...WinMX is great...alotta live sets that u cant find anywhere else...only downside is that they take forever to get cause of the rarity of them and the fact that everyone wants them...im still looking for the essential selection that Pete Tong did from Ibiza this summer...I was there thats why I want it...if u can help me with that that would be cool....by the way are u from the UK?

Originally posted by joecrack13

whats up bro...u can get it on WinMX...i have it already...just type in Roger Sanchez Essential Mix and it will come up with alot of results...WinMX is great...alotta live sets that u cant find anywhere else...only downside is that they take forever to get cause of the rarity of them and the fact that everyone wants them...im still looking for the essential selection that Pete Tong did from Ibiza this summer...I was there thats why I want it...if u can help me with that that would be cool....by the way are u from the UK?

Hi mate, I'm from the Uk. I live in the North near Leeds. I'll try WinMX and see if I can get the mix.

Sorry I cant help you with the Pete Tong mix. I was also in Ibiza this year back in August. What a club Pacha is! and Space is just plain mad. I loved just chillin down by Mambo's as well. Where did you go?

I was there from July 26-Aug 3 so I caught just the essential selection cause we left saturday morning...UK people were great and man do Europeans know how to party...Americans are so tight-ass...i still remember my schedule for the nights...we would usually start the night off in San An and drink for cheap and then go out...the Saturday I got there we just walked around Ibiza town because there wasnt anything good going on that night plus it took us 14 hours to get there that morning cause from America theres no direct flights to the island cause were ass backwards when it comes to partying..

Sunday (how could u not be at Space)...Smokin Jo played a great set...Sunday night Judgement Sunday with Jules and Ferry Corsten...met some hot UK girls...turned out to be possibly the best clubbing night of my life but I was so drunk i barely remember

Monday Manumission which i almost died at cause I was so dehydrated from the night before and almost fainted in there...way to crowded..was in bed by 2 am

Tuesday Perfecto at Pacha with Pete Tong and Sander Kleinenberg..(my pic is on the website...www.pacha.com on Perfecto [30.7], picture #19)

Wednesday Foam party (because we heard erick morillo was sick for the preparty so we didnt chance it)...foam party sucked overall until the foam dropped

Thursday Cream with PVD and Tiesto....could have been the best night ever if u could move...that was another short night cause we couldnt bare the crowd

Friday Radio 1 party

Saturday back to America crying (haha)

Next stop for me is the Winter Music Conference which is Americas 1-week Ibiza...I highly recommend u go...until then its listening to Pete Tong from my office on Fridays and Ministry of Sound radio everyday

as they say in UK...cheers mate...by the way I met Roger Sanchez down there...i have a pic with him actually on my computer...he was at Pete Tongs birthday preparty at Mambo...got his autograph and everything...hes a mad cool guy...he actually grew up in Queens which is the borough right next to Brooklyn where I live (home of Danny Tenaglia)...he loved me and my boy cause we were representing NYC down there...were going to see him next weekend at Centro Fly in NYC actually as well...