Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn :THE HOG

koky

Originally posted by thehog

:laugh:

Those dumb ass dino's would not stand a chance. Hog hates lizards. The only animals he likes are bitches, and he rapes them.:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: ok ok how about my living buddy in this pic ?? i honestly think hes outta gas with this one :D no if or buts about it :D

Those dumb ass dino's would not stand a chance. Hog hates lizards. The only animals he likes are bitches, and he rapes them.:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: ok ok how about my living buddy in this pic ?? i honestly think hes outta gas with this one :D no if or buts about it :D

I don't know man. He has only been in a few hardcore fights. HE actually will not get pissed at another dog unless it is a male that is not fixed. One was with a pit and he still has a scare, but the pit was all fucked up. It was really scary both of them were locked on but thehog had him pinned on the pavement. The Hog is a mixed breed. His father is a very large boxer and his mother is a pit/american bull dog. The mother was one scary bitch. She would pin the dad in 1 sec. She also jumped through someones front window (it was closed) to kick there 2 rots. I had a buddy that raised pits, and he would not even let them come over. That was one crazy bitch, she would kick The Hogs ass in a heart beat. The Hog will not fight girls he will lett them bite him and shit, all he cares about is ASS.