Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Kelly (uk) At Level This Saturday - Vip Open Bar!!

purpleindigo

come join us at Level this Saturday, as we welcome:

JOHN KELLY (UK)

John - one of the UK's old school - has enjoyed residencies at venues including Cream, Manumission, Essance, MOS & Godskitchen.

He is currently resident at both Godskitchen and Manumission - havinh just played the closing party in Ibiza.

With his unique style of Tuff UK House, Progressive & Trance - John never fails to please.

WE ARE ALSO CELEBRATING DJ FX'S CONFIRMED WEEKLY RESIDENCY AT LEVEL, WITH A 1 HOUR VIP PARTY & OPEN VODKA BAR. THE PARTY IS FROM 10PM - 11PM ON THE MEZZANINE WITH THE MAN - FX - HIMSELF.

FX WILL BE PLAYING AN EXTENDED 6 HOUR SET!!!

YOU HAVE TO BE ON THE GUESTLIST TO RECEIVE COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION, A VIP BAND AND AND 1 HOUR OPEN VODKA BAR.

Full Line Up

Room 1235 - Progressive

JOHN KELLY

Mezzanine - intelligent Breaks

DJ FX

Level 6 - speed Garage

DJ FEAR (UK)

Boiler Room - R&B / Funk

TOUCHTONE

Blue Room - Hip Hop

TOM LA ROC.

for info / guestlist:

mail@pimp-djs.com

Originally posted by purpleindigo

JOHN KELLY (UK)

He is currently resident at both Godskitchen and Manumission - havinh just played the closing party in Ibiza.

This maybe but everyone i know who saw him in Ibiza and at Godskitchen in the UK a few weeks ago agree's he was absolutly fucking awful.

So - I take it your not coming then???!!!

Unless Manumission & Godskitchen have changed their policy on only having quality DJ's since I left the UK, i can only assume he was having off days!!

John used to be monthly resident alongside Judge Jules, Seb Fontaine & Brandon Block at a club I worked for in the Uk a few years ago. At the time, John pulled the biggest crowd.

I guess things change...

For those of you who DO want to come out to play mail me at:

info@pimp-djs.com

I had a promotions and distribution company - some of our clinets included:

Essance - Nottingham

Bomb - Nottingham

Deluxe - Nottingham

The House - Nottingham

Clockwork Orange - London

Also work with Goldie on the Sunday Sessions & Headz distribution

That was a while ago - I moved here in 97...

Where you at???

I don't live to far from Nottingham actually,i live in Doncaster and it's fucking shite:laugh: Saying that Donny has no club scene whatsoever but in August on one of the special nights at the local cheesy club they had none other than John Kelly:laugh: the biggest dj to ever play here along with Lisa Pin Up & Fergie (way before he was big)

So how do you end up over there anyways?

I remember being in Essence one night back ithink in 96 when some moron set off a C02 bomb off in the mens tolilets, I thought i was going to die. I breathed in but couldnt breath out.. So i kicked one of the emergency exit doors open to be confronted by a bouncer fortunatly i knew him or his boss Chris Bailey Not sure if you know him or not.. Any how about 30 seconds later people were rushing out of the club.. From what i could understand there was a gang in the club that night so a rival gang planted the bomb to get them out into the streets to fight them, All hell broke loose and the police arrived only to be forced to leave the area as there were to many people for them to control, they returned in full riot gear about 25 mins later, I went across the street with a friend of mine and the coffee shop on the corner let me inside. We went up to the roof and watched the action in safety ...

The next day the evening post said there was a small problem at essence last night but the disturbence ended after a few mins and we were let back inside the club....

Still i loved essance\the womb etc

Browns bar yay ...