Clubplanet Nightlife Community

petition to bring back Carusomaas

apparently Caruso created the riggitytiggity name, which was then stolen from him by someone else

that person is the one posting all the shit under riggity's name, not caruso

caruso has been banned as a result, and can no longer use CP...this is unfair, and we need to get his IP unbanned so he can use CP

sign your name if you think that this is bullshit and dan should be reinstated:D

BG

it wasnt him doing the riggity tiggity bullshit, because Danny isnt like that, he would never post all that stuff about Jersey clubs sucking, etc

he goes out in Jersey all the time, is friends with everyone, knows promoters, etc

there is no fucking way he would bash the clubs and the promoters, its not him

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

apparently Caruso created the riggitytiggity name, which was then stolen from him by someone else

that person is the one posting all the shit under riggity's name, not caruso

caruso has been banned as a result, and can no longer use CP...this is unfair, and we need to get his IP unbanned so he can use CP

sign your name if you think that this is bullshit and dan should be reinstated:D

BG

Just how did the account get stolen????

taken from an IM conversation with Caruso

"This is Carusomaas11....I started an alias the same day as Notallthere created DJSkinnylegs..to try to be funny. Then someone stole my password. I've had to sit here and watch for all this time, someone posting under this name that I created, alot of garbage and unneeded stuff. I was going to contact Dave or one of the mods but instead I just ignored it all. I am upset that now someone has associated this with me and has banned my IP Address. The person who said all this stuff under the alias RiggityTiggity was NOT me....other than some initial stuff I said to Notallthere. I tried to get a confession from a friend who I thought it was by creating the webmaster name today and saying they would be revealed..cause it was pissing me off that someone was representing themselves as me saying all this stuff. Sorry for any drama I caused. The real person is still lurking on this board....and we all still dont know who it is."

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

taken from an IM conversation with Caruso

"This is Carusomaas11....I started an alias the same day as Notallthere created DJSkinnylegs..to try to be funny. Then someone stole my password. I've had to sit here and watch for all this time, someone posting under this name that I created, alot of garbage and unneeded stuff. I was going to contact Dave or one of the mods but instead I just ignored it all. I am upset that now someone has associated this with me and has banned my IP Address. The person who said all this stuff under the alias RiggityTiggity was NOT me....other than some initial stuff I said to Notallthere. I tried to get a confession from a friend who I thought it was by creating the webmaster name today and saying they would be revealed..cause it was pissing me off that someone was representing themselves as me saying all this stuff. Sorry for any drama I caused. The real person is still lurking on this board....and we all still dont know who it is."

BG

:shaky:

I spoke to Dan today and he told me that Riggety is not him and I believe him. Dan is 1 of my friends and I know that he would never say anything bad about anyone. This whole thing is ridiculous and I think that Dan should be allowed back on CP. Like BG said Dan goes out in Jersey all the time he would never bash any club in Jersey, promoters, etc. To all the people that got upset with Riggetys nonsense posting just remember that it's only a message board so ignore it.

"Carusomaas11 again.....if the mods can please look at what IP addresses were posting, it will be apparent that its not me. Being that you named the 4 names....Carusomaas11, Carusos1235645, RiggityTiggity and Webmaster all together makes me believe that only the original IP addresses that were used to set up the accounts were used to make that analysis. If anyone wants to ask me about this, please IM me and I can explain it to you all. Brian1500 please IM me. My IM is Carusos1235645. Thanks'

BG

This is so fucking stupid, anyone that knows Carusomaas knows that he is not even capable of posting such freaky, weirded out shit like riggitytiggity does.

Moderators, you guys need to do a little bit more than just banning his computer from CP. You need to get in touch with him through email or im or something.

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Moderators, you guys need to do a little bit more than just banning his computer from CP. You need to get in touch with him through email or im or something.

Moderators have nothing to do with banning. Dave is the only who can ban someone.

the webmaster account was made by the same IP adress as riggity. WHy did he pm and tell me that BG hacked into riggity's account this morning.

Originally posted by stiffler

Its a message board and we all fuck around with each other...................whatever the story is...............

UNBAN the kid

Seriously, riggitypiggity or whoever was no more no less annoying then half the other bullshit that comes up here...

And really, most of his/her attempts to cause drama were halfass till now:rolleyes: