Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Special Event - Sunday @ Gustavinos ***

Originally posted by zz6

these promoters crack me up....smalltime promoters, smalltime partys LOL

small time....thats funny

so centro-fly thursdays, roxy fridays & supper club sats are small time

come down to gustavinos tongiht and please say that to my face...because i can bet on it ...that you are some little geek sitting behind his comp. jerking off all day.....

what are u 17 18???

grow up and think before speaking !!!!!

ta

Originally posted by zz6

these promoters crack me up....smalltime promoters, smalltime partys LOL

what an ironic statement considering you probably have absolutely no clue what your talking about whatsoever......

i could see if you were talking about some little Exit promoters or the such, but keep in mind your flappin your gums about the same bunch that has the city ON LOCK week after week, party after party....

capisce youngin??

zz6, what a fuckin hammer...

lets put things in perspective for you...

THESE PROMOTERS

.. yea they are the ones who make things happen, like big parties, ya know such as.... CENTRO FLY Thurdays with Timo Mass, Superchumbo, and maybe just the biggest djs in the world, yea its something called international talent. Hmmm.. i heard there hasn't been a party as sick as that in years...

or wait maybe another party called ROXY fridays.. which last I heard is the hottest 18+ party in NYC

shit.. there is one more im forgetting.. oh yea thats it.. SUPPER CLUB... yea that is the hottest saturday party in NYC with the best looking crowd.

after we put the promoters in perspective.. then we turn and look at...

YOU..

you are the asshole waiting outside in line begging to get into all these parties... here's a hint... get a pair of knee pads... and maybe you have a shot getting in if you get down and suck some dick out side the club...

once again.. what a fucking hammer.

OH NO another night of partttyyy

Im still trying to recover from Fridat @ ROXY. DOM you did a sick job main floor at roxy friday...congrats...

Im glad I can say the same for myself, for 20 minutes at least..lol

Thorin, Sev, Mike B, Fussion, and Chris promoting the same party tonight?? OMG, Anyone who is going down, AND YOU DEFF SHOULD, should deff bring your Vitamin C Pills on ya...your gonna need them for tomorrow morning. LOL :eek:

Have a blast tonight, I know I will..

~Experience what it means to ....Become Addicted

~~ DJ Melissa Nikita

Originally posted by domenickcapello

zz6, what a fuckin hammer...

lets put things in perspective for you...

THESE PROMOTERS

.. yea they are the ones who make things happen, like big parties, ya know such as.... CENTRO FLY Thurdays with Timo Mass, Superchumbo, and maybe just the biggest djs in the world, yea its something called international talent. Hmmm.. i heard there hasn't been a party as sick as that in years...

or wait maybe another party called ROXY fridays.. which last I heard is the hottest 18+ party in NYC

shit.. there is one more im forgetting.. oh yea thats it.. SUPPER CLUB... yea that is the hottest saturday party in NYC with the best looking crowd.

after we put the promoters in perspective.. then we turn and look at...

YOU..

you are the asshole waiting outside in line begging to get into all these parties... here's a hint... get a pair of knee pads... and maybe you have a shot getting in if you get down and suck some dick out side the club...

once again.. what a fucking hammer.

Supper Club..hottest Saturday party in NYC?? That the funniest thing I ever heard. Supper Club was straight up beat. Now I hand it to Thorin, Centro is one of the hottest parties goin on right now..if not the hottest. But relax with Roxy & Supper Club. I understand you're showing support for Thorin with this reply. But can you be riding his hammer any more?? THis idiot says one little thing and you all get riled up. If you were so much better than him, you would have simply ignored his response.