Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My first time at Deko!

I finally made it to Deko last night, if I remember right it was a really good time! Nice crowd, good music, lots of familiar faces... always good to see Star and Z (gotta love ya up on that bar Z). I think I met Hunnie too and a couple of others, funny I never remember the guys names, lol. Red Bull and Grey Goose will kill you, I was still drunk when I woke up this morning (late for work). I'd definately go back though, Deko was good!

Saturday, its off to Discotheque for a friend's birthday. Actually that is if we make it out, personally I'm feeling the suite at the W Hotel much more than Discotheque. I've heard some good things though, how's the crowd? Dress code?

Originally posted by njdionysus

Saturday, its off to Discotheque for a friend's birthday. Actually that is if we make it out, personally I'm feeling the suite at the W Hotel much more than Discotheque. I've heard some good things though, how's the crowd? Dress code?

YO , we met last nigth I think.....

anyway, I hear Disco is GO EARLY or DON'T... ESPECIALLY if you have a crowd of guys..... door is VERY tough (expect to wait unluess you got ladies with you) Dressy.....

and I hear the place is not too big.... and you are like a sardine....

I personally have never been, I am just going by what everyone tells me.......

sorry to all you promoters ?DJ's who try to build the place up.... all I am doing is voicing what I have HEARD.....

Originally posted by lock16

sorry to all you promoters ?DJ's who try to build the place up.... all I am doing is voicing what I have HEARD.....

No harm, I've heard the same damn thing. A friend of mine said, its as small as Deko and 3 times as crowded. The things I do for a friends birthday! Not sweating the door, my boy knows some people there and we'll have plenty of girls with us, it shouldnt be a problem.

We might have met last night, I do remember Z introducing me to someone. I either didnt hear the name or it was too many RB/GG.

I finally made it to Deko last night, if I remember right it was a really good time!

I wish I would have known you were there!!! :cry: Oh well, another Thursday...

yeah I had a fun time @ Deko also. The music was great (nice track selection last night I must say!!!), the system sounded real good... all in all a good time. (as usual for Thursdays there!!!)

That's it- next Thursday I am making Jarmenio walk me around point out all the cp people there!!! :D

I finally made it to Deko last night, if I remember right it was a really good time! Nice crowd, good music, lots of familiar faces... always good to see Star and Z (gotta love ya up on that bar Z). I think I met Hunnie too and a couple of others, funny I never remember the guys names, lol. Red Bull and Grey Goose will kill you, I was still drunk when I woke up this morning (late for work). I'd definately go back though, Deko was good!

AND I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDNT GET UP ON THE BAR.....BUT I COULDNT RESIST....THE MUSIC WAS JUST TOOO GOOOD....I JUST HAD TO DO IT....

GREAT SEEING EVERYONE LAST NITE....

MUAH

I was going to stay home and some friends made me get up and go. I met some great people and went crazy on the drinks. I unfortunately do not know who anyone is in person. I am going to have to go on the tour with StArBrYte and figure it out. Too much fun!:D