Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strange wake up stories....

Ok, who's got a weird one? Not an i wish i didn't wake up next to this person one (don't want to be here all night!) - just some bizarre shit.

This one isn't mine, but my buddy Nate from from boston gave me a buzz. He's out in San Fran visiting some friends, and they're out late as shit at some club. Nate's rolling his ass off, but his buddies want to go home, so he gets the address for the one that lives closest - some kid named Ted. They're gonna leave the door open for him.

Well, he stumbles home at some point. Nice house. Ted's car on the street out in front. The door's open, so he goes in and crashes on the couch. In the morning, he wakes up to the sound and smell of bacon sizzling. Opens up his eyes, and there's Ted's parents, cooking up some b-grub. He's a little freaked - didn't realize Ted lived with his parents, but figures to make the best of it.

They ask if he's hungry - far from it, but he sits down and eats with Claire and Walter and their sexy little daughter Jodi. Nate makes conversation by asking questions about the city, when he notices that there isn't a place set for ted at the table. So, he's like, "Where's Ted anyway? Shouldn't we wake him?"

Claire looks at him and says, "Who?"

he's like, you know, your son. Ted.

They look at him blankly, so Nate describes him. and Claire says (I shit you not), "oh, he lives next door. you were out with him last night?"

So Nate's freakin. Turns out, they just leave their door open at night. he stumbled into the neighbor's house. they tried to wake him once and it didn't work - he must have looked like shit, so they decided to take care of him.

only to my buddy nate...he and the daughter hit the mall together that afternoon. what the fuck!

Archived