Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, speaking of "Over 25"... anyone see those new...

actually the HeMan animation is great, its the 7yr old story lines that kills me.

Transformers, OMG it is PAINFUL to watch, I wanna beat the shit out of those "kids" we're talking Barney 2 yr old grade level here.

Justice League kicks ass.

Originally posted by apotheosis

actually the HeMan animation is great, its the 7yr old story lines that kills me.

Transformers, OMG it is PAINFUL to watch, I wanna beat the shit out of those "kids" we're talking Barney 2 yr old grade level here.

Justice League kicks ass.

. . . doood . . they even took the old transformer episodes and worked these stupid fucking transitions into them just so they can say they used 3D technology from scene to scene . . . Wouldn't be bad, but it happens like every 30 fucking seconds and it completely destroys the flow of the show that I loved so much . . . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . doood . . they even took the old transformer episodes and worked these stupid fucking transitions into them just so they can say they used 3D technology from scene to scene . . . Wouldn't be bad, but it happens like every 30 fucking seconds and it completely destroys the flow of the show that I loved so much . . . . .

no no no. Your thinking of "Generation 2". Years ago.

Latley they imported 2 Japanese series "Armada" and "Robots In Desigue" and dubbed into English.

BeastWars was the best, Follwed by Beast Machines.

Originally posted by thehacker

the new transformers makes me want to poke my eyes out with a splintery hunk of balsa wood.

Shove an icepick under a toenail or 2?

Dive into a swimming pool filled with double-edged razor blades?

or maybe stick your nostrils together with crazy glue you say?

I'd rather watch paint dry.