Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what a amazing night!

First off Petey your the best!(Paulie good seeing you)George and Tania thanks. What a good night. I got there at 8pm ate with Kosta and friends(nice meeting you aunt&uncle buc) had an amazing meal(the food was actually really good)chilled out for a little and before i knew it, it was chaos richie was killing it!(great set) The crowd was very good looking, and as crowded as it was the vibe was really really good. It was nice seeing Jonathan Peters, and luz was good(i love that song).Brian1500 thanks for picking up our dinner tab,lol All in all great night no drama, no stress just had a good time! The only thing that sucks is that its 9am and i've already been in work for1/2hr and i got another 8hrs to go this sucks! Oh well hopefully the board will be decent today.

Umm...WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT LAST NIGHT...:confused: If I rate it 1-10 with 10 being the best I would have to RATE last night a 2 IT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

It was an obnoxious hellhole, the crowd was very RUDE, and DISRESPECTFUL :mad: :mad: but I guess that is one thing that will NEVER CHANGE in NJ. . .It was nice seeing everyone last night, RYDELL did a great job (as always) BRIAN1500 THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR ATTEMPTING TO BREAK UP THAT FIGHT DURING LUZ IT’S GREATLY APPRECIATED ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

Umm...WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT LAST NIGHT...:confused: If I rate it 1-10 with 10 being the best I would have to RATE last night a 2 IT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

It was an obnoxious hellhole, the crowd was very RUDE, and DISRESPECTFUL :mad: :mad: but I guess that is one thing that will NEVER CHANGE in NJ. . .It was nice seeing everyone last night, RYDELL did a great job (as always) BRIAN1500 THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR ATTEMPTING TO BREAK UP THAT FIGHT DURING LUZ IT’S GREATLY APPRECIATED ;)

i hear what your saying but if anyone was annoyed on how packed it was they should of went to ziggy's room. ziggy was ripping shit too, and the room had air to breathe!

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

i hear what your saying but if anyone was annoyed on how packed it was they should of went to ziggy's room. ziggy was ripping shit too, and the room had air to breathe!

The main room had the "air/smoke jets" that kooled off the place, I could breathe due to the fact that I wasnt dancing because there was no ROOM, but the people SUCKED :mad: dont even get me started...;)

The main room had the "air/smoke jets" that kooled off the place, I could breathe due to the fact that I wasnt dancing because there was no ROOM, but the people SUCKED :mad: dont even get me started...;)

slow down why you being vicious,its too early for that i was just making a statement.jeez :D :D

slow down why you being vicious,its too early for that i was just making a statement.jeez :D :D

I'm sorry it was a bad night. I didnt mean to take it out on you but due to the rain, and METRO not having a coat cheak, my friends gave there jackets to RYDELL. After getting fed up with all the people pushing we gave up and wanted to get the hell out of there so they sent us to go get them. But the ASSHOLE at the DJ booth wouldnt let us take them, because FUCKEN JP was playing. So due to this we could not leave. While we where waiting some obnoxious, rude asshole struck me rather then hitting the person he attended too :mad: :mad: and I woke up a little while ago, and what do I see my left cheek all fucked up..:mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sorry it was a bad night. I didnt mean to take it out on you but due to the rain, and METRO not having a coat cheak, my friends gave there jackets to RYDELL. After getting fed up with all the people pushing we gave up and wanted to get the hell out of there so they sent us to go get them. But the ASSHOLE at the DJ booth wouldnt let us take them, because FUCKEN JP was playing. So due to this we could not leave. While we where waiting some obnoxious, rude asshole struck me rather then hitting the person he attended too :mad: :mad: and I woke up a little while ago, and what do I see my left cheek all fucked up..:mad: :mad: :mad:

:eek: That really sucks! I hope your Okay...................................

Yeah I'll live, that crowd was ridiculous... did you go last night???

No, I actually stayed home last night. Didn't even go to Riverstreet........I have bronchitis and can't afford to miss work(we're too busy right now) so I felt it best to stay home and try and get better.........................

And thanx to your review, I suddenly don't feel like I missed much;)

laurie, sorry u had such a bad time. during luz performance my friend was just standing there minding his own business and got punched in the face, he was so pissed off. i think everyone in there was aggrevated cause of all the people. i was screaming at people cause i was getting pushed, i even kicked some girl, she plowed into me.

UM,SORRY I WAS THAT ASSHOLE AT THE DJ BOOTH!:( :( JASON WAS BUGGING OUT AND DIDN'T WANT ANYBODY THERE. YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE TRING TO GET UP THERE EVERONE HAD A STORY BUT IF YOU LET ME I'LL MAKE UP TO YOU SORRY. ( BY THE WAY YOUR PRETTY HOT! :D )

Originally posted by stiffler

No, I actually stayed home last night. Didn't even go to Riverstreet........I have bronchitis and can't afford to miss work(we're too busy right now) so I felt it best to stay home and try and get better.........................And thanx to your review, I suddenly don't feel like I missed much;)

Aww. . .bronchitis sucks, but I'm glad to see that you're getting plenty of rest, drinking lots of fluids, and avoiding smoke and fumes. . . there isn't that much more you can do...:D but believe me you didnt miss anything but the everyone pushing, and shoving. . .I wish I never went...:tongue:

UM,SORRY I WAS THAT ASSHOLE AT THE DJ BOOTH!:( :( JASON WAS BUGGING OUT AND DIDN'T WANT ANYBODY THERE. YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE TRING TO GET UP THERE EVERONE HAD A STORY BUT IF YOU LET ME I'LL MAKE UP TO YOU SORRY. ( BY THE WAY YOUR PRETTY HOT! :D )

:eek: WOW that was you...Its ok dont worry about it. . .

Wow hardcorekrock & vanessa both are on CO its really a small world. . .:tongue:

I thought that the music last night was great. I had an ok night I guess (too much drama) After 1:15 it was good, when Rydell played Mr. Lonely, I came back to good spirits.

It was rather crowded, but I have seen much worse, at least you were able to move through the crowd. Laurie, Im sorry about your face, I saw several people holding ice packs last night (like, at least 5) I was thinking there must have been a big fight or something.

I think Luz was good, but could hardly hear her on the mic.

Thanks to George for holding my coat!

Aww. . .bronchitis sucks, but I'm glad to see that you're getting plenty of rest, drinking lots of fluids, and avoiding smoke and fumes. . . there isn't that much more you can do...:D but believe me you didnt miss anything but the everyone pushing, and shoving. . .I wish I never went...:tongue:

Go cry me a river you fucking baby.:laugh: J/k Come on it wasnt that bad are yo kidding me. It was overcrowded but still it was good. Sorry you got cracked in the face i thought you were Donkeyboy and this urge just came over me. Oh well:D (THAT WAS A JOKE I DID NOT PUNCH HER) Music was sick tonight.

Originally posted by kostaP

Go cry me a river you fucking baby.:laugh: J/k Come on it wasnt that bad are yo kidding me. It was overcrowded but still it was good. Sorry you got cracked in the face i thought you were Donkeyboy and this urge just came over me. Oh well:D (THAT WAS A JOKE I DID NOT PUNCH HER) Music was sick tonight.

Why dont you go back into a poll. . :laugh: :laugh: You should see it now KOSTA how can I go out tonight....:confused: Oh and Donkeyboy says WHATZ up... :D

Why dont you go back into a poll. . :laugh: :laugh: You should see it now KOSTA how can I go out tonight....:confused: Oh and Donkeyboy says WHATZ up... :D

Why dont you bounce on a pole:bounce: Holy shit Im so dumb. Im sorry about your eye, Iwas on the platform filming the show I would have loved to get it on camera haha just kidding. Just keep ice on it a little cover monday morning and no one at work will know. Thanx for coming to the birthday party:D Tell donkeybpy I said HEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAAWW. And he should have come to Metro last night. It would have been a bigger event than Luz himgetting his ass beat, Later Im going back to bed.

Why dont you bounce on a pole:bounce: Holy shit Im so dumb. Im sorry about your eye, Iwas on the platform filming the show I would have loved to get it on camera haha just kidding. Just keep ice on it a little cover monday morning and no one at work will know. Thanx for coming to the birthday party:D Tell donkeybpy I said HEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAAWW. And he should have come to Metro last night. It would have been a bigger event than Luz himgetting his ass beat, Later Im going back to bed.

I wish you would have got that on CAMERA, so I would have a pic of the guy to show my daddy. . .;) And I'll give the mess to donkey boy...:laugh: SF sunday....:idea:

I wish you would have got that on CAMERA, so I would have a pic of the guy to show my daddy. . .;) And I'll give the mess to donkey boy...:laugh: SF sunday....:idea:

I heard your daddy paid the guy to hit you He was trying to off you thats what donkeyboy said. Yeah tell the DB to go fuck herself too. and yeah SF SUNDAY:D WOOHOO

I heard your daddy paid the guy to hit you He was trying to off you thats what donkeyboy said. Yeah tell the DB to go fuck herself too. and yeah SF SUNDAY:D WOOHOO

:laugh: YOU'RE TOO MUCH. . .Hey hardcorekrock I think you should go sunday too, and make it up to me...;)

Hi laurie619, I saw you by the bar with kosta's girl with the ice pack on your cheek, Thats how I know this is you if I am correct. I came over towards the end of the night, I asked you if you were ok. If you remember.:)

I have to agree it wasnt the same metro friday crowd not the same atmosphere, overly to packed. Fights breaking out. I dont think I ever seen it that bad, it was more packed then this past new years, and on top of it everyone had an attitude. I thought Jonathan was really cool, though. ;):D

If she would of came on early in the night, I would of left right after she was done, but they put her on soo late. I mean by the time she was off stage, the bar was closed 10 min earlier.

Didnt really fully enjoy myself:( , but that wont stop me from going to metro fridays :D;)

Originally posted by angelicious

Hi laurie619, I saw you by the bar with kosta's girl with the ice pack on your cheek, Thats how I know this is you if I am correct. I came over towards the end of the night, I asked you if you were ok. If you remember.:)

I have to agree it wasnt the same metro friday crowd not the same atmosphere, overly to packed. Fights breaking out. I dont think I ever seen it that bad, it was more packed then this past new years, and on top of it everyone had an attitude. I thought Jonathan was really cool, though. ;):D

If she would of came on early in the night, I would of left right after she was done, but they put her on soo late. I mean by the time she was off stage, the bar was closed 10 min earlier.

Didnt really fully enjoy myself:( , but that wont stop me from going to metro fridays :D;)

Hey, sorry I dont really recall. There was so many people that came over too me and ask if I was ok. . .its like the crowd went bipolor. . :D but there was one guy I do remember very distinctly (had a gray shirt on with blue eyes very attractive) that came up to me @ the end of the night while I was looking for one of my friends, and ask if I was ok, and gave me his cell and waited with us outside until we all where togerher. HE was so sweet but I wonder if he knows I put my number in his phone when I was using it. . .I guess I'll find out...:D But aaaaanyway, I would have to agree with ya too angelicious "it wasn't the same metro friday crowd" ;)