Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where is everyone goin 2nite

Originally posted by dani672

if i go out it will be something local like south park or soundgarden.. i have to go to work in the AM.. whats everyone else doing?

Sound Garden DARK BEAT - OSCAR G is there tonight right...:confused: I THINK I MIGHT HAVE TO GO....:D and I just found out that the Las Ketchup gals are going to be there too its going to be there 1st time...This should be funny...does anyone know the dance?????? :laugh:

laurie.. i need to learn it!! haha i heard its supposed to be the new macerena! just add it to the cheesey songs played at a wedding!

:laugh: :laugh: I was thinking the same thing. its either "I DON'T WANT YOU COMING BACK NO MORE". @ TRIBECCA or DARK BEAT - OSCAR G, AND LAS KETCHUP @ SOUND GARDEN. . not to sure yet. ..but I cant wait.... Last night was SO BAD, I HAVE TO MAKE UP FOR IT :bounce: :bounce:

tribecca is too far for me tonight.. SG is like 10 mins away from me.. i guess i am getting old.. god i used to travel all the way down to AC just to go out back in the day... or go to hunka bunka then the factory in the snow! now there is a little drizzle and i don't leave the house!!@!

tribecca is too far for me tonight.. SG is like 10 mins away from me.. i guess i am getting old.. god i used to travel all the way down to AC just to go out back in the day... or go to hunka bunka then the factory in the snow! now there is a little drizzle and i don't leave the house!!@!

I hear ya, I'm getting the same way now, but Central NJ sucks IMO I have been going to NORTH NJ more and more so much better :D How old are ya???

i am all for a live cp chat room, it will so much easier 2 get ya points across and info.

now for tonight.. i'm not sure what the hell is going on.

i have a few options

1 i could go 2 dejavu in ac

2 decko

3 or maybe chill with a chic... but thats not a 100% for now so i'm not gonna wait around

what should i do hhhmmmmm, i think i'm leaning towards the deck lounge...but i'm still recovering from last night.

wow was it a crazy night in nyc

i heard deko has been really good.. if it was closer to me i would make the trip.. maybe next week cause i don't have to work sun till 4.. gosh is deja vu any good anymore.. i haven't been there in at least 3 years.. studio is still my fave.. or sorry club tru:)

Originally posted by hunnie818

I'm was just there on thursday...don't get me wrong I love Deko , I'm having my birthday there next Satuday (you should come :D )

But Jason Ojeda is one of my fav dj's and i have'nt seen him in ages

YEA I HEAR YA , THURS AND SAT R THE NIGHTS FOR DECKO. I MISSED THURS SO I GOTTA HIT UP TONIGHT. LASTNIGHT WAS NYC BUT I GOT 2 SHITTY. I WANNA STAY LOCAL 2 NIGHT.

I'M ALL FOR YA BDAY BASH HUN JUST FILL ME IN WITH INFO I CAN INVITE A FEW FROM MY AUTO CLUB.

ALSO I THINK I MIGHT OF MET U BEFORE

Originally posted by notallthere

i want to go to bunka but im only 22!!! u think ill have a problem?

Not if your dressed right and you walk in w/ a few girls....I'm meeting up w/ jpdd810 and her girlfriend @ 10:30 in the parking lot...if you meet up w/ us and walk in w/ us :D

Chillfactor.......when did we meet?