Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone please give me a Sat night Exit update???

i cant tell you what the scene is like i havent been there in like 1 1/2 years, but i am going tonight though. this is an email i got from CP.....

Exit2 Saturdays take a new turn into bringing you superior nightlife entertainment. This brand new Saturday will become the biggest Saturday night party in NYC.

This Saturday, October 12th, you are cordially invited to dance the night away and have one of the most pleasant nightclub experiences you will ever have in NYC. Main floor music by DJ/producer Macguyver (Sound Assault, UK / High Intensity, Italy). At 4am, the legendary Junior Vasquez will take over the dance floor until 4pm.

Enjoy DJ Ziggy in the exclusive VIP White Room playing the best of house music for White Room's superior crowd. DJ X-Ray will keep the hip-hop going all night in the gorgeous and roomy Secret Room.

The Red Room will feature a DJ Showcase all night long with the best of tribal, deep and underground house music played by NYC's most talented guest DJs.

This is exactly what i posted in another exit thread.......

i went this sat and had an alright time. I hadn't been there on sat in over a year. the place was pretty empty all night and the crowd was ehhhhh. I went to support my freinds who were spinning in the red room and to see Macguyver. Macguyver def ripped it up !! Junior i didnt like to much.