Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a big fuck you

deejay-rc

Well were do i start. Well the night started off with some new mtv show filming @ gusto's. I had the director telling me turn-up the music, turn down the music. I could see this night was over before it begain. Well now it's 10 pm and here comes leroy the country dj. I was like what the fuck is this?? The owner walk up to me and said please let him go on for an hour or so.I went to the bar had a few drinks, slow danced with my wife. Have not done that in years. By this time about 70 people were asking me "rob when r u going on". I went back to the owner and said man give me a time. He said ok 11:30. So i went to the booth and tell the other dj, ha i am on @ 11:30 or so. He replied give me two more songs. You know it was cool, SO I THOUGHT. I Started of with an green velvet lala land. 3 min in to the song The manager comes up to me and says" what the fuck r u doing who told you to play. I said the owner Gus. Then he said i dont give a shit. and the guy gets back on. At this piont i lost it. I said, listen here you cock sucker mother fucker it took me 3 hour to set up my shit, i got people waiting for me and this how u run this place. As soon as I said that his fat ass was calling for his securty. Well This Red neck fuck starts puting his hands on me. I told him that i would walk out on my own. As we get to the stairs this guy trys to push me down them. as his trys to do so i grabbed the railing and i push his ass down the stairs. Well At this time the cops were outside and this fuck was telling them " get this piece of shit off my property" on and on. Well all I have to say is thank god for my wife and friends. The wife, for helping me not to get arrested and my friends( Jason,Tim,Sonar,jeuse, ext) They get all my shit, loaded in there cars, and the ones who came out to supported me.Well after we loaded up all my shit we took the party to my office untill 4 am. So fuck u Gusto's

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

I've found that outside of Miami/Beach proper, most places are mismanaged out the ass. Basically a reflection of "clubs" in Middle America (which Homestead, FL City, etc are a part of) in general. Most DJ horror stories I've heard usually start with "There I was in Kenosha, WI/Homestead, FL/Peoria, IL..." I hate to say it, but I think trying to establish something in Homestead is a losing battle. I'd focus my energies more in landing work in a real club on the beach or downtown.

Hell, even Coconut Grove is more sympathetic to what you're trying to do. Try approaching Oxygen Lounge, or the soon to be opened Potion Bar and Lounge (3310 Mary St.) The college crowd frequents the grove, and most of them will either just accept what is fed to them (like good little droids), or appreciate some good tunes.

That fucking sucks, Rob!....You had to have in mind though that some shit like that would probably happen at an event such as that one......

Pod gave you some good tips, though.....I'll call you later and get more detais on the disaster.....

That fat piece of shit is a total waste of space and he is breathing my precious air. It is a shame that a loser like that can be in charge of a venue. I really didnt want to get arrested that night and god knows if i had a few more drinks, the mag light wouldve come across his head. Anyways Rob, I am thorughly convinced that Homestead is a losing battle and that we should take the kick in the balls and move on. I can say soooooo much about that night that I could be here for a while. We still managed to have a good time once we setup upstairs at the Shop ( a secluded place with no windows and very hidden, two plush couches, BYOB, and adequate space to dance.) I'm really sorry things turned out the way they did Rob and as for that place, let it burn to the ground with all the rednecks in it.

CONTRACTS, CONTRACTS, CONTRACTS!!!

PS. I hope you don't mind, but me and your cousin Krista exchanged numbers. She's very cute, I won't hurt her don't worry. She might be different from the other ones.

It is very important that club owners and managers have more respect for Djs...no Djs no clubs...is that easy!!!

Plus...I do not want to offend Dolly Parton...but...who in his fucking right mind books a country music Dj...where the fuck are we, in Tenesse :confused:

I find this whole episode insulting not only to you Rob, but also to the crowd that went to check your set. Karma works in amazing ways, you just wait and see what kind of luck that fat-ass-modafacking-be-otch has generated for himself.

As for the country Dj....yee-ha! :blown:

Unconceivably fucked up!!!

loonbur_2.gif