Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat night DeKo review ( cant believe im not drunk)

ok if you werent at DeKo tongiht you just didnt have a good time.

What a night. Binoys and Joe were kind enogh to let me keep my liver tongiht. I guess the figured they punished me enough last night. Although Joe told me i wasnt allowed to leave and go to bunka. Thanks Joe if i left I might not have had as good a time.

OK Richie was sick. Loved the dark beats. He even pulled Depeche Mode out of his ass. Holy shit.

Was nice meeting Neena and Alan oops Piro. You guys are giving joe and jessica a run for my faviorte nicest couple on the boards ok off the boards too.Definate welcome home after hours next week. Anyone going PM me so i know how many to expect. ( might even set up some turntables, hmmm Whitecamaro and joe Gio will be there somone bring vinyl my neighbors will hate me but fuck em)

BMW4JAy and whitecamaro id say it was great seeing you but isnt it always. I just cant believe Jay got dressed up tongiht. Whats up with that LOL. OK so i should have taken a picture in case no one believed me. Chris always a sick time hanging.

Actually met laurie 619 tongiht, nice to see stardo and siciliagirl. I guess Zee got stuck home and couldnt decide what hat to wear lol

save the best for last and its a tie so ill have to do it this way. Mike Bugout what can i say. Always fun to hang you are a trip. So down to earth. Cant wait for wed. night to hear you let loose with tooch.

Joe and jess can you guys actually be a nicer more down to earth couple. Got to be two of the nicest people ive met in a long time. I did however finally get my damn credit card back. 45 minutes to ring up a tab i should have charged his ass i had to stand there and wait while richine was droppin his best beats of the night . Jess next time i see you the curly hair wont throw me off. I will remember who you are now that is been like 594058976906 times we met lol. i will have you guys pic for you next week .Joe as i promised i am listening to your CD first. hmmm is insane better than sick. im 3 tracks into it and wondering can it possibly get better than this. the whitney / dark beats how the hell did you come up with that. Is river Street ready for that shit ???

To hunnie Hype Jpdd810 and whoever else wasnt there. i bet you guys all had a good time but Deko was just........ id finish that but it would take too long to search the dictionary to find a word to describe it. well for me anyway. Probably had so much fun beause i wasnt so drunk and can remember shit. Deko is such a good room and great Vibe.

i forgot next sat is hunnies b day party. Definate After hours. the official welcome home neena and piro and happy b day hunnie party.

hmm memories tongiht

what was up with those two fat ass guys fighting. Was pretty funny. I thought they were going to fall and crush poor lil neena.

Also thank god stardo didnt let me buy her a drink. Im sure the bottle was more than i expected but i would have done it anyway.

See you all soon !!!!!!!! hopefully Wed night ...... Stardo im ging to get you lil chicken to harass you into going .LOL