Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROXY NIGHTCLUB.......TWILO the SECOND COMING>>>>>>>>

OK so Twilo is gone but the spirit that was in chelsea will stay in Chelsea.

The Friday Night that became infamous and loved will continue care of the people that began the REVOLUTION... THE OLD SKOOLers that Never gave up are having their way. Thanks to TOM MELLO & crew BEGINNING in AUGUST (as you have seen on the boards) ROXY FRIDAY will have it's grand OPENING PARTY with BOY GEORGE, DAVID WAXMAN, and in the others side rooms, MARK RONSON, ALEXI DELANO etc..... Upcoming DJs in August include (this is Main floor) SCOTT BOND, SCOTT HARDKISS, JERRY BONHAIM, and for the FALL YES THEY ARE BACK CARL COX, and your faves cwm32.gif

PM me for more Details. THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE THAT KEPT THE FAITH. WE WILL BE DOING PRE CELEBRATIONS ALL OVER TOWN PRIOR TO THE OPENING.

OH YEAH ROXY has graced us with a upgrade on the sound system ($150,000 has been put into the upgrade)

Advanced tickets are $25 for opening night available here on Clubplanet.com and at the ROXY Box Office or Email or PM me for further Details.

HMMMM now saturday We have heard the same about OUR other TWILOITE, But All I can confirm is the FRIDAY.

TOLD Ya'll I'd have a nice ROXY ANNOUNCEMENT coming cwm41.gif

roxyall.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!! "A little Nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest Men"

newcraigdavid2.gif

Originally posted by slyonspromos:

Yesterday when i went to exit. I was told Junior will not be going into exit. Him and the owner had some differences one being that junior didnt want any of the saturday ppromoters that are in there now doing the party. I am 100% sure of this. Sorr for every1 who was geared up. Junior is taking his party to Roxy.

Stephen

Thanks Steven That is what we were told as well so as I Said HERE WE GO AGAIN.

cwm27.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!! "A little Nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest Men"

newcraigdavid2.gif

JUMPIN' JESUS ONA POGOSTICK!

Did you say Scott bond AND Carl Cox?

Niiiiice!

Wait till I tell the guys back on MUGWUMPIA about this one..

(Hey cottoncany..hook an alien out huh!? Pretty pleeeeaaase!)

*Wink-wink, bats eyelashes.

------------------

MugZonique.jpg

"We are connnnected.."

Relax Nitro we were talking lineup and VIBE and Of course ROXY has been around longer anyone remember 1018???? OK and Stop Bashing Ronson he is a nice guy and he co-produced that funky hottie NIKKA COSTA which I personall love her whole CD. THIS ALL kicks off the FRIDAY AUG 3rd. As I said you can get advanced tickets which is suggested cuz you know it's gonna be a madhouse on Clubplanet Ticketing. And I know I am gonna get murdered now by the youngens. It is and will be 21 and over.

------------------

newcraigdavid2.gif

Archived