Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Fx & John Kelly........

purpleindigo

TORE THE FUCKING ROOF OFF LEVEL LAST NIGHT!!!

AMAZING SETS BY BOTH.

JOHN WITH AN INCREDIBLE TECH / PROGGY HOUSE SET - WITH A FEW CLASSICS THROWN IN - ENERGY 52 - BOMBSCARE - FOR GOOD MEASURE..

FX WITH A SICK TWISTED 3 DECK BREAKS SET THAT DESERVES A FUCKING OSCAR...

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE MEZZANINE SO BUSY...

CLASS FUCKING ACTS IN EFFECT...

AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO CONSTANTLY WIMPER THAT LEVEL SUCKS - WELL IF THATS SUCKING GIVE ME A LARGE FUCKING PORTION OF IT EVERY WEEK!!!

(THE ONLY DOWN SIDE IS I HAVE TO SOBER UP (SOMEHOW) AND TAKE JOHN TO THE AIRPORT.)

Originally posted by purpleindigo

TORE THE FUCKING ROOF OFF LEVEL LAST NIGHT!!!

AMAZING SETS BY BOTH.

JOHN WITH AN INCREDIBLE TECH / PROGGY HOUSE SET - WITH A FEW CLASSICS THROWN IN - ENERGY 52 - BOMBSCARE - FOR GOOD MEASURE..

FX WITH A SICK TWISTED 3 DECK BREAKS SET THAT DESERVES A FUCKING OSCAR...

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE MEZZANINE SO BUSY...

CLASS FUCKING ACTS IN EFFECT...

AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO CONSTANTLY WIMPER THAT LEVEL SUCKS - WELL IF THATS SUCKING GIVE ME A LARGE FUCKING PORTION OF IT EVERY WEEK!!!

(THE ONLY DOWN SIDE IS I HAVE TO SOBER UP (SOMEHOW) AND TAKE JOHN TO THE AIRPORT.)

FX is awesome. No joke, his turntablism skills don't play.

I am feeling pretty fragile right now and am just trying to collect myself for a Sunday Recovery Session on the womb at 6:00.

...but what a night!!! The nearly 7 hour set flew by faster than a womb session. Everyone was in top form last night and I was overwhelmed by everyone's response throughout the night. It's scary to think that this is gonna be a weekly showdown!!! A huge thanks to PurpleIndigo, Pimp DJ's and Level for making this happen!!!

...holding on for dear life...

FX

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by purpleindigo

FX - you da man. I just nearly killed myself and John K on the way to the airport!!

Oh Saleen - don't even bother starting you pathetic fkn little wimper - you wasn't there so don't judge......

djs, promoters, club owners, club staff SHOULD NOT POST REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!! THATS MY POINT... NOTHING WITH HOW BAD LEVEL IS... I ALMOST WENT IN LAST WEEK, TILL I SAW A MILLION GHETTO BOYS STANDING OUTSIDE... MY GLOC WAS IN THE SHOP, SO I DIDN'T RISK IT

Originally posted by saleen351

djs, promoters, club owners, club staff SHOULD NOT POST REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!! THATS MY POINT... NOTHING WITH HOW BAD LEVEL IS... I ALMOST WENT IN LAST WEEK, TILL I SAW A MILLION GHETTO BOYS STANDING OUTSIDE... MY GLOC WAS IN THE SHOP, SO I DIDN'T RISK IT

Frankly, I think acknowledging those that actually came out to support is imperative. Sitting back and gloating in comments about something that involves me without responding to them is what is truly egotistical and inconsiderate.

Pod...good to see you bro!!!

GA2, Digital, Mimi...you ready for next week? I need your emails so I can keep up with you guys!

Peace,

FX

I havent been to level in a while, But after last night i'll certainly be going back more often.

Its been a while since ive had a night like that one. And some of the stuff John was spining was amazing..

Fx you took it to another level too .