Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dirty Little Funky Thing Last Night!!

laliux

Got there with some friends around 2am, pretty late, and stayed till 4am but those 2 hours the dance floor @ Lola was amazing. For a moment, it felt like being in one of the "warehouse" parties. DHM was really playing the right tracks the time I was there. :D .... I didn't spot any CPers in da house.. I guess some were at Space and/or Living Room.

Can't wait for the Migs event. :hat:

Lalo

What a dancefloor!!!!!You people kicked ass!!! We had a little less people than last week and more energy than the last two. Amazing how that works. Big up for our NYC guests and DHM. There is no party on this tip in Miami and you guys hit it right on the mark. Kudos.

Thanks to all that made it out!!!!!!

Don't forget the official after party of Naked on the Beach will be @ DiRtY LittLe FunKy ThiNg w/ OPEN BAR & FREE ADMISSION 10:30-11:30. Naked ends at 10. That gives you 1/2 an hour to get to LOLA and continue the drink on for freeeeee!!!!! If you don't think this is an Aquabooty thank you, I don't know what else we can do.

Peace you all and I'll see you on the dancefloor!!!!

Joe Budious

Originally posted by laliux

GA2, where were you?? playing pool because I sure didn't see you on the dance floor :confused:

I agree with you on the "rave crowd", it felt like that.

We were towards the dance floor side....but a little off to the side!

I had an incredible time........these people can really rock!!!!:D

I loved the vibe.......it was totally chilled.......my fav kinda vibe!:)

I couldn't stop dancin'.........only one complaint.......it was still kinda hot.

I LOVE LOLA'S!!!!!!!!!