Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where can I hear some good house music?

redbaron202

There's Lola, on Thursdays (Big DJ Little Club)

Fridays (PMS Sessions with Chris Duque and Francisco "Mono" Henao -- ask marcoadavalos for info)

Saturdays (Dirty Little Funky Thing - deep house)

Level sometimes has good stuff on Fridays, they had Tony Humphries a few weeks ago...

The Living Room Wednesdays for the Greed Party, (.deckjunkies. Sage and Craig on the decks...good stuff!)

Originally posted by redbaron202

Just wondering where I can listen to some nice house tunes down here. The only places I been to down here is crobar and space. Is there any other places?

Redbaron202:

I think Pod gave you some interesting options. If you want to be on our guestlist just PM me. Phat Music Sessions is every Friday @ Lola, 247 23rd Street. Open Bar 11-12

Chris Duque and Mono Henao are our resident DJs, a solid duo that are making their breakthrough this year. Tech-house at its best. I highly recommend you stop by. The music and vibe you'll find will satisfy you, I'm positive.

Please make sure you let me know when you come down.

"Fridays at Lola, always a good vibe."

MD

Originally posted by pod

See, there's plenty of options. When people say Miami is a trance town, I laugh. Trance has it's place, but there's so much more out there.

Yeah Pod, there is plenty of house in Miami. There is almost no trance, but that is the route electronic music has taken.

Didn't they close the Friday nights at Space with Edgar V? There are less tranceheads and many more houseaddicts......:duel:

Vip