Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJDanfury & Hunnie818 Birthday Bash!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tempkid

Hey Dan I'm sorry can't make. I got a room in A.C. already for that night, but If you go to Metro on friday I'll be there for 2 of my boyz birthdays and we will celebrate then.:D

Metro Friday is part 1 or 2 for my lil party weekend.... I'll definitely be there.

That sucks you can't make it to Deko this Saturday... Rydell is coming with his crew... I'm trying to get Petey, George and the rest of the Metro crew to come if they can...

Originally posted by ericone

you know it!!!!!!! show up there fucker, i'll buy you a drink.....:eek::hat:

Yo Eric I miss the summer day at Belmar ,getting fucked up during the day and you coming by in the gay bike.

I would come, but already got a room in A.C. and planned on going to Casbah and true.

Real soon though!!!

Originally posted by djdanfury

Metro Friday is part 1 or 2 for my lil party weekend.... I'll definitely be there.

That sucks you can't make it this Friday... Rydell is coming with his crew... I'm trying to get Petey, George and the rest of the Metro crew to come if they can...

i think i'm having part 3 of my birthday @ metro too....

Part 1: Wed @ Rio

Part 2: Thurs @ Deko

Part 3: Fri @ Metro

Part 4: Sat @ Deko

Part 5: Sun @ Factory

God I hope I survive! :D

Originally posted by tempkid

Yo Eric I miss the summer day at Belmar ,getting fucked up during the day and you coming by in the gay bike.

I would come, but already got a room in A.C. and planned on going to Casbah and true.

Real soon though!!!

haha, bro, that bike was HOT! i used to pedal all over that town causing trouble!! haha, for real though....i miss those days too. deko is like tempts but dressed up! most of the same people, and all dressed up classy to impress you'd really like it, check it out!

Originally posted by hunnie818

i think i'm having part 3 of my birthday @ metro too....

Part 1: Wed @ Rio

Part 2: Thurs @ Deko

Part 3: Fri @ Metro

Part 4: Sat @ Deko

Part 5: Sun @ Factory

God I hope I survive! :D

If this is the plan for the week I will never move into my apartment!!! When will I be able to move??? The partying is just way more important than moving!!!!

:pint::bday::beer::party:

Originally posted by jpdd810

If this is the plan for the week I will never move into my apartment!!! When will I be able to move??? The partying is just way more important than moving!!!!

:pint::bday::beer::party:

Moving, the only moving that matters, is getting from location to location!!!!!