Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Personality question....?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehype

i'm so glad i posted this Question 2day.

And why is that? I don't have an answer to this ??!!!! My best friend says Grace from Will & Grace. My ex says Rachael from friends. My sisters say kelly bundy. What do you think hype??

Originally posted by jpdd810

And why is that? I don't have an answer to this ??!!!! My best friend says Grace from Will & Grace. My ex says Rachael from friends. My sisters say kelly bundy. What do you think hype??

Its a cross between Winnie Copper from wondr years and Blair from Facts of life mixed wit some Kelly Kawpowski from Saved by the bell

Its a cross between Winnie Copper from wondr years and Blair from Facts of life mixed wit some Kelly Kawpowski from Saved by the bell

OK I can see the Blair attitude in me but Winnie Cooper? Maybe a little Kelly too but Winnie? She is so cute and innocent!! Were do I have any of that??

;)

Originally posted by luvle02

I had know idea so I asked my man. Mistake. Alice from the Brandy bunch "cause I cook & clean", and Veruca From Willy Wonka (which I've never seen but I'm sure it's not a compliment)

C'mon i said tv show not movie. Your answer don't count :aright:

Originally posted by luvle02

I had know idea so I asked my man. Mistake. Alice from the Brandy bunch "cause I cook & clean", and Veruca From Willy Wonka (which I've never seen but I'm sure it's not a compliment)

YOu never saw willie wonka??

With all these sitcoms and Drams out on tv today. Wich TV character (pat or present) best represents your personality?

Monica (from friends)...

because: i like things SUPER clean and organized, i can cook, and i'm FREAKISHLY STRONG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: