Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris F. aka NJbigtime...."Drop that Donut Fat Boy"

Chris F....I know you are reading this....and will be mad....but it is time to get serious and committed I am doing you a favor................................

"Drop that donut you fat fuck"......I know you ate Pizza last night and also a huge sub for lunch.....You have roughly 210 days until we pose down....Count those carbs.....you fat bitch....hit that morning cardio you fat fuck....Squeeze into those 33" jeans.....you fat bodied fuck.......

Ok..you get the point...post summer has killed the both of us....From here on out we are strict.....you need to go home and put the old signs back in the cabinets that say: "GO TO BED YOU FAT FUCK" and "NO CARBS AFTER 6pm" on your wall...

If you are not 6% by April 1...then we are no longer friends...

Supergirl needs to get her ass in GEAR!!! Call me bitch.

NJstacked

Originally posted by NJstacked

Chris F....I know you are reading this....and will be mad....but it is time to get serious and committed I am doing you a favor................................

"Drop that donut you fat fuck"......I know you ate Pizza last night and also a huge sub for lunch.....You have roughly 210 days until we pose down....Count those carbs.....you fat bitch....hit that morning cardio you fat fuck....Squeeze into those 33" jeans.....you fat bodied fuck.......

Ok..you get the point...post summer has killed the both of us....From here on out we are strict.....you need to go home and put the old signs back in the cabinets that say: "GO TO BED YOU FAT FUCK" and "NO CARBS AFTER 6pm" on your wall...

NJstacked

He also ate something very greasy for breakfast which he didnt share with me and left me starving.

Ps. NJbigtime you looks great chicken!!!

Chris F...is this true? You didnt mention that to me....

OU8...We are bulking the right way....not dieting down....You have to watch what you eat when you take "Supplements" or you might as well save your money....That creatine and shit is expensive!

Chris F...is this true? You didnt mention that to me....

OU8...We are bulking the right way....not dieting down....You have to watch what you eat when you take "Supplements" or you might as well save your money....That creatine and shit is expensive!

ahhh, I gotcha..............."supplements" can get expensive, especially that new creatine stuff that they just came out with ;)

NJstacked

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Think about the Arnold Classic Last year you were introduced to the great one...no not Dan Duchaine....but Arnold....you were inspired to have rippling abs for Cancun and you met your goal....No take your shirt off stand in front of the mirror and say to yourself ...."what the fuck happened to me?" That should be some inspiration to pick up the intensity....209 left...

Think about the Arnold Classic Last year you were introduced to the great one...no not Dan Duchaine....but Arnold....you were inspired to have rippling abs for Cancun and you met your goal....No take your shirt off stand in front of the mirror and say to yourself ...."what the fuck happened to me?" That should be some inspiration to pick up the intensity....because there is no way ion hell you would walk into La Boom and feel good about yourself right now...I am in the same boat....

Originally posted by calebmandrake

.....the fuck????

Dude, why is it that all your posts are related to dieting? You're like a fucking girl. Is your life really that fucking pathetic and stale that it revolves around dieting and lifting? Do us all favor and stick to EliteFitness with the rest of the retarded monkeys. See you at Tempts next summer....I'll look for you in the bad acne section.....

edit: Your hint wasn't at all subtle.

Why dont you mind your busy this message board is for everyone. He is a person with alot of discipline and should be commended for that. Im sure at one point in your life you wish you had this discipline and lead a healthier life. Dont diss him cause you are weak in that area. I didnt write this post to offend you either but you shouldnt be so quick to jump and diss. NJstacked is very cool guy.

Ps. He has flawless skin

Umm....why don't you go ahead and reread your first sentence....You may or may not notice that you contradicted yourself very nicely there. If this message board is for everyone, it is therefore my business. No? I am not weak in that area and I shall and will diss him as I please.

It isnt right for you to come out of no where and diss someone you dont know. Another thing i am sure of is that you wouldnt do it to his face. I dont care what you post on here as long as your not dissing my friends. So my mission is accomplished since I know you will kindly stop. Thanks in advance Stardo

Of course I'll "kindly stop" because I am kind. However I will not back off of what is aforementioned. The man is obviously insecure to the point where he needs to compensate for lack of something....hence, the extreme dieting and weightlifting. Furthermore, you are somehow so sure that I am not healthy or "in shape". How is this so? Whether or not I would "say it to his face" remains to be seen. You cannot be sure of this in any way.

P.s. I apologize in advance if I am forced to "dis" any of your other friends.

Good :rolleyes:

Cal...

Well.. where do I begin?

#1. Acne...not at all, that seems to be one thing that I was never ever prone to even when training "extra" hard.....

#2. Is my life pathetic? This makes me laugh...I live life to the fullest...I went to one of the best liberal arts schools in the country, have one of the best jobs coming out of college, played college football, great family and have alot of fun hanging out with friends partying on the weekend......

#3. It is important to stay in good shape......I am definatly full of vanity....and I love it...I enjoy shopping in the best store and spending money on the finest clothes...Whenever I hear the phrase "Old Navy" my ears hurt.....

#4. I am like a girl? Well...sorry if I enjoy taking care of myself and DO NOT enjoy drinking beer and going bowling with the guys......I dont think many girls lift the weights that I lift...

#5. You are jealous...this is no surprise I can sense your anger...

#6. In my opinion everyone who goes to clubs or is involved with this scene tries to look their best....whether they workout, buy expensive clothes or go tanning....

#7. To be honest I must be doing something right because I always get the Hot girls...isn't this right sweets?

#8. I challenge you to say this to my face...because this "girl" can sraight up FIGHT like a man....

#9. Stardo...thank you for backing me up...this guy just makes me laugh....don't get worked up...

#10. I do go on Elitefitness.com....do you?

Cal...

Well.. where do I begin?

#1. Acne...not at all, that seems to be one thing that I was never ever prone to even when training "extra" hard.....

#2. Is my life pathetic? This makes me laugh...I live life to the fullest...I went to one of the best liberal arts schools in the country, have one of the best jobs coming out of college, played college football, great family and have alot of fun hanging out with friends partying on the weekend......

#3. It is important to stay in good shape......I am definatly full of vanity....and I love it...I enjoy shopping in the best store and spending money on the finest clothes...Whenever I hear the phrase "Old Navy" my ears hurt.....

#4. I am like a girl? Well...sorry if I enjoy taking care of myself and DO NOT enjoy drinking beer and going bowling with the guys......I dont think many girls lift the weights that I lift...

#5. You are jealous...this is no surprise I can sense your anger...

#6. In my opinion everyone who goes to clubs or is involved with this scene tries to look their best....whether they workout, buy expensive clothes or go tanning....

#7. To be honest I must be doing something right because I always get the Hot girls...isn't this right sweets?

#8. I challenge you to say this to my face...because this "girl" can sraight up FIGHT like a man....

#9. Stardo...thank you for backing me up...this guy just makes me laugh....don't get worked up...

#10. I do go on Elitefitness.com....do you?

:kiss2: