Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Females Ages on ClubPlanet

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badista

Ladies your not old. I'll be 27 in March. Club days are coming to an end.

Yeah, I hear ya! I've chilled since the summer has been over and occasionally I go out. But, I still enjoy it and you are NEVER too old to go out and have a good time. I still see much older people than you ( and you are far from old) who go to clubs. Just live life ~ who cares how old you are! As long as you are having fun!!

Originally posted by badista

Yeah I hear ya. I still go out and have a good time. It's all about how you feel I guess. Shit just gets old after awhile.

ha ha! I agree. I still love to go out but after going out/getting F*cked up EVERY weekend over the summer ~ it gets old. And, you kind of get bored of it. So for the next couple of months, I'm takin it easy! After XMAS i'll start going out a little more but during the winter, I usually save all my energy for the summer anyway! :D

Originally posted by xrapturex

The only enjoyment I get out of an "18 to party" club is watching the little kiddies try to hide their wrist bands. God is that funny. I remember one girl trying to cover her band with a scrunchy. I was like "HELLO HUNNY....its like neon green. Good LucK"...

:laugh: yeah, I've seen that before, I just laugh my ass off. But, I haven't been to a club with 18 year olds in quite a while. I can't stand it. It just drives me nuts!!! Especially when you've got an 18 year old guy with a wrist band on trying to pick you up. Now that is funny! :laugh: