Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orlando Nightlife.

corinto

Originally posted by corinto

Hey,

I'm heading for Orlando this weekend and i just know about Icon. I want to know if I have other alternatives...info on cover charges, dresscodes, times, etc. would be highly appreciated...

Peace.

As far as Icon goes, dress however. It's a very relaxed and chill venue. I usually get there round 11ish and as far as cover goes, can't help ya on the dept. cuz I get on da list. Hope that helped a lil.... :D

Icon this weekend will welcome John Creamer & Stephane K. Saturday night, the cover is $8 before 11:30 (can't go wrong) and I believe $12 afterwards. I will be in attendance this Saturday since I only live 15 mintues from Downtown. I usually dress up when i go, but i see people in jeans and tucked in shirts....sometimes....anyways. Catch ya there! Mimid you live in Borelando?

I'll be in Borelando(hahah,good one jasonmarc) from the 18-20...i gott into icon's site and the only ifno i found was abot chakra:blue(?) playing the 18, John Creamer playing the 19...

Maybe I'll end up going...any of you know if sneakers are allowed?and, how long is the party in o-town?

peace.

Originally posted by jasonmarc

OYE JESSE.....I got comps from the Nick Warren night....Call me up when you get in town. I'll get some to ya.....Its free with the pass before 12.....see ya!

will do brother...i am going to Halloween Horror Night on Sat....but afterwards i am open...whats there to do on friday?? :confused:

Originally posted by corinto

I'll be in Borelando(hahah,good one jasonmarc) from the 18-20...i gott into icon's site and the only ifno i found was abot chakra:blue(?) playing the 18, John Creamer playing the 19...

Maybe I'll end up going...any of you know if sneakers are allowed?and, how long is the party in o-town?

peace.

The party doesnt last too long here...clubs close around 3am and people start heading home, unless you know of an afterparty..There is one place called Heaven, Ive never been but they open up at 1am and stay open til 8 or so. If you wanna check it out, PM ME and we'll seee what its all about. Im not too too certain about sneakers...Maybe if they are black...or really clean..I always get dressed up when i go there so I wouldnt know...........and as for fridays jesse, its pretty much all breaks around town. However, PINK at the Matrix/ Metropolis at the Pointe of Orlando (down by UNIVERSAL) is pretty good i heard. Lots of little hot Orlando Broads to pick at. Don't hold me against it though. I'll be down to go check it out.

and as for fridays jesse, its pretty much all breaks around town. However, PINK at the Matrix/ Metropolis at the Pointe of Orlando (down by UNIVERSAL) is pretty good i heard. I'll be down to go check it out.

i will call u when i get into town...my sis and bunch of her friends and Meli2444 (the blonde girl from Taucher that i was with) rented a house....so i will see if i can steal one vehicles...if not i am stuck like chuck in the house...i will def. give u a call:D

Mimid you live in Borelando?

In between there and Miami. My best friend lives there and most my friends live there so I go about twice a month. I see you to. :D

I'll be there again Nov. 1st. Just got back last weekend from there. Some friends will be coming down Oct. 25th for Confucious, Stryke and Sean @ Red!!!

You should be able to get into Icon with sneakers on, just don't look like a total ass and your ok. This saturday at Icon is featuring just Creamer, no stephane... oh well. There are a few options on Fridays that are ok. Blue Room is sometimes ok, Knock Knock plays some deep house, and the Sky Bar is sometimes good for a quick drink. My favorite lounge in Orlando is still Ybors, check it out. Only one more week of living in 'borelando' for me. Miami here I come. Give me a call Jason if you want to do hear that 'trance dj' on Thursday @ ---- If not I'll be in attendance on Saturday.

Originally posted by mimid

In between there and Miami. My best friend lives there and most my friends live there so I go about twice a month. I see you to. :D

I'll be there again Nov. 1st. Just got back last weekend from there. Some friends will be coming down Oct. 25th for Confucious, Stryke and Sean @ Red!!!

That's cool. I've been slave to this place for the past year while I'm finishing my Associate Degree. I'll be moving back down home to Miami (cant wait) at the end of November. I will probably be going back to ICON on Nov 2nd to check out Sander Kleinenberg. Keep in touch! :D :D :cool:

Originally posted by chaos33

You should be able to get into Icon with sneakers on, just don't look like a total ass and your ok. This saturday at Icon is featuring just Creamer, no stephane... oh well. There are a few options on Fridays that are ok. Blue Room is sometimes ok, Knock Knock plays some deep house, and the Sky Bar is sometimes good for a quick drink. My favorite lounge in Orlando is still Ybors, check it out. Only one more week of living in 'borelando' for me. Miami here I come. Give me a call Jason if you want to do hear that 'trance dj' on Thursday @ ---- If not I'll be in attendance on Saturday.

I will be sure to give you a call D. I totally forgot about the SKYBAR....it is pretty loungy and nice...but not a place you wanna spend the whole night..As for Thursday, I am not prepared to be Acostinated...especially at TABU. I can barely hold down my liquor in that place let alone stay out of trouble with the cops on the way out...BASTARDS! However, I might just brave it for you....good friend I am huh! I'll call you Wed.

That's cool. I've been slave to this place for the past year while I'm finishing my Associate Degree. I'll be moving back down home to Miami (cant wait) at the end of November. I will probably be going back to ICON on Nov 2nd to check out Sander Kleinenberg. Keep in touch! :D :D :cool:

Will do! :D I'll PM you when the time gets closer and we'll meet up @ Icon... :)