Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P.M.S. Friday at Lola was off-da-hook!!!

funketeer

As I've been doing for the past couple of months or so, I hit Lola on Friday at around 12am...I was greeted at the door by super cool hosts Marco and Brendan, man, these guys are really putting a lot of love into Lola and all I can say is that it shows.

I'm not a heavy drinker but for some reason, I felt a little "thirsty for spirits" so I went up to the bar and got myself a well know mexican starter ( tequila shot w/ corona chaser ) ...I'm not a mexican, but hey, you don't have to be russian to drink vodka either, so there.

I walk around the place a couple of times checking the crowd, which I rarely do...man...lots of beautiful girls in the house, everybody smiling and having a great time...loved the vibe.

The Henao - Duque double combo had me going all the way to Joseph Anthony's set...this guy was pretty amazing, you were right Marco, thanks for the tip.

I had my first CPers encounter, nice people...I was hanging out with Corinto and V.I.P. Nerd for a while...checking out the party and just having a good time.

I had a great time...it made it worth it to wake up with such a hangover...big up to Marco and Brendan for the free rum and cokes ;)

I was drinking like a fish!!!

I don't think I'll get this drunk next Friday but I'm definitively looking forward to my next Phat Music Session...if you haven't experienced yet, you are missing out!!!

Hope to see more CPers in the house.

Hey Marco!!! What do you have planned for next friday???

Any guests??? I enjoyed Joseph's vibe a lot...but I'm set with Henao and Duque.

Do you know if Rock'n Lola will happen this wednesday???

Let me know dude....and again, thanks for the great time.

peace out

:cool:

hey funketeer!

Had a great time firday as well...PMS gets better every week...

Had to leave early and couldn't say goodbye...heheh...hope to catch the rock'n'lola night man/./.

Too bad I acn't go to lola this friday, leaving town...ill def. be there 2 weeks from now...

PEace

Funk..... Loved the night as well. Chris and Mono are an authentic duo. Two hints thou:

1) Pay for your drinks, you drunk bastard.

2) You just write without reading the board????:confused: Duh,Duh, DuUUUUUUUUUUUhhhhh!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

......It was nice to see ya again. And Corinto. And Marco. And, what was the name/phone of your girl?????:laugh: :laugh:

Vip

Sorry V.I.P. don't tell me you were paying for my drinks:confused:

I thought it was Marco...I don't know man, I get this special rush from getting my drinks for free, I can't explain...it must be a guiltless guilt sort of psychological condition :laugh:

Can't remember the girl nor the phone...I was on Frank Sinatra mode.:D:pint: :pint: :pint:

Regardless of my behavior, I had an amazing time and man...what can I say??? This is the kind of party for me...casual, layback and...first and foremost with kick ass music...I leave there...I don't want to pass as an asskisser...Lola should pay me for the promotion, seriously :laugh:

get the funk out

Originally posted by funketeer

Sorry V.I.P. don't tell me you were paying for my drinks:confused:

I thought it was Marco...I don't know man, I get this special rush from getting my drinks for free, I can't explain...it must be a guiltless guilt sort of psychological condition :laugh:

Can't remember the girl nor the phone...I was on Frank Sinatra mode.:D:pint: :pint: :pint:

Regardless of my behavior, I had an amazing time and man...what can I say??? This is the kind of party for me...casual, layback and...first and foremost with kick ass music...I leave there...I don't want to pass as an asskisser...Lola should pay me for the promotion, seriously :laugh:

get the funk out

Funketeer:

It was nice to see you last Friday. And thanks for hanging and leaving all that energy in the dancefloor. Chris and Mono are two great DJs.

In regards to the rum and cokes, I did invite you two, one that I paid for and the second was my own drink that you just jugged down.

And for the promotion, get your proofs and ask the management. He might pay you with some rum and cokes.

Really glad to know you had a great time.

"Fridays at Lola, always a good vibe"

MD

MD