Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sniper strikes again!

mikeydny

Man this really sux.....

Next time a witness see's something, they need to jump in their vehicle and follow this asshole... try to get on a cell phone with 911 or something.

THIS HAS TO STOP:mad: I just hope some sicko copy cat's don't start this shit in different cities.

Lola:blank:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Man this really sux.....

Next time a witness see's something, they need to jump in their vehicle and follow this asshole... try to get on a cell phone with 911 or something.

THIS HAS TO STOP:mad: I just hope some sicko copy cat's don't start this shit in different cities.

Lola:blank:

I SEE YOU'VE EEN LISTENING TO PAUL & RON THIS MORNING LOLA HUHH ??:D BUT U KNOW WHAT ?? THEY ARE RIGHT !! SOMEONE WITH BALLS NEEDS TO GET IN THEIR RIDE IF THEY SEE ANYONE SUSPICIOUS AT THAT TIME & FOLLOW THEM !! FUCKING PUNKS !!:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by koky

I SEE YOU'VE EEN LISTENING TO PAUL & RON THIS MORNING LOLA HUHH ??:D BUT U KNOW WHAT ?? THEY ARE RIGHT !!

Umm yeah, I listen everyday. And I totally agree with them. I'd follow this focker while trying to dial 911. Or run the punk bastard over with my truck.

I really hope they get this guy.... and soon.

Lola:(

Umm yeah, I listen everyday. And I totally agree with them. I'd follow this focker while trying to dial 911. Or run the punk bastard over with my truck.

I believe this isn't the best solution. When you think about, the guy does commit his crimes using a sniper, pretty clean crime if you ask me. I don't think people can really have accurate info on him unlesss he basically shoots inside a mall or something.

This will just lead to unnecessary speculations, can't you imagine all the people calling 911 because "they saw the sniper getting ready to shoot?"

this isn't the answer, the answer is trying to control the gun market and also, trying to find people with acces to guns as specialized as this sniper. It could even be someone form a government institution, army, etc.

Do you acutally think he drives a white van? do you think thsi specualtion is healthy???

How do you think all those people driving vans will feel...

Of course I feel bad for the victims but, too bad..this situation is really outta of control and scary...

but the truth is that this is the product of this society.

Peace.