Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pimps and Hoes Halloween Bash @ R Bar

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

i mean DAMN! WTF.....People are already copying theme partys from deko lounge!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pimps and Hoes parties have been around longer then we have been alive. The best pimp and hoe party I have ever been to is the one in Las Vegas and thats a party.

Sorry there shockwave, r bar has been doing this for a while now, and do not get me started on how bad abyss and deko copy off of people, aaaaaaa can you say rrrrrrrr 3 ventures, geee sounds familiar, rrrrrrr bar. shhhhhhhhhhh thanks there brian 1500, tell this youngster that this is not a new thing. Pimps and hoes has been around for years, vegas baby vegas, def the best party ever.

yes...louie just to state the facts...R-bar did have a Pimp and Hoes Party last year and the pictures are on the website.. I dont know if Deko had a Pimps and Hoes Party Last Year....and being the people that Run Friday Night at Deko are my very good friends and loved the idea...and it is a hip hop party and we dont play hip hop on thurdays @ r-bar....that would be like throwing a White Party....U tell me what club hasnt had a white party or sumtin along those lines....

different crowd- different night- different club.....

Originally posted by NJstacked

I was there last year because Rodney came into the New York Sports Club dressed like a Pimp and was passing out flyers....It was a sick party!!!!

Sweets come to voodoo lounge this year. Bring the mrs's too