Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has this ever happened to anyone?

i wonder if this has ever happened to anyone else but me - i got my credit card bill (ouch) with a weird charge on it, so i called citibank to figure out what it is. i ended up on the phone with a rep for about twenty minutes talking about vacations in europe, we shared travel stories...all of this at work, of course...weird.

I had something similar happen to me recently. I advice you to proceed with caution... I was laying in bed on a Sunday eve when the phone rang. I answered it very sleepy sounding and on the other end, there was an incredilbe sounding voice... He had the wrong number... Well some how we began talking and we had a 30 minute conversation. Well he called back a few more times and than we met for drinks... Believe me when I say, I try very hard not to base anything on looks. I try to base it on personality... Well first off this guy told me he had a full head of hair, worked out reguarly, had a job, nice teeth, I could go on and on....

Well we made plans for Saturday nite. Than Shuga told me she was meeting up with a friend to go out in the city, but I was all excited about this date.. (i cannot remember his name) well i go into meet him and as soon as i walked in i saw him, i wanted to turn tale and run like hell!!! he was bald, teeth like fangs, belly over the belt, etc..... I had one drink with him and than excused myself. and oh did i mention he was unemployed and has a tape worm???

it was to late to find my friends and well i was exhausted from the experience.... plus he horrible taste in music!!!

at least i can laugh about it now!!!

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

thanx - ive actually been reading the posts for a while, but never posted myself until recently. im addicted now...

and the credit card bill tirns out to be right, which means that im officially broke cwm36.gif being broke sucks!

being broke definitely sucks. this, unfortunately, is my state of being until thursday.

i once called at&t wireless for some mundane thing and chatted w/the customer care lady for like 2 hours. It was the only good experience i had with at&t smile.gif

wackydream: also a former lurker who just started to post. welcome :P

rob

Must say that this damn site is addicting, Im on all day at work in between tasks, and lunch. I used to lurk, now im on like 60th post.. WTF! Anyway, I never hooked up with a customer service stranger.. Some have had hot voices though cwm35.gif

Archived