Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween ????

kristenmariee

Originally posted by sunnyhost

I nominate Jesse as the Official CP Meet & Greeter

I nominate matas cause he has a very loud red outfit with a big yellow heart in the middle of it that can attract the attention of all the new cpr's in a crowded club.

I SECOND THAT MOTION

thank you...thank you...thank for all the kind words...i will gladly except this job....and preform it, to best of my (drunk) abilities...:D

i will also like to thank Christies boyfriend for those "roleplaying" pictures of him and Christie..."Bro, thanks...that thread made my week":tongue:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I nominate matas cause he has a very loud red outfit with a big yellow heart in the middle of it that can attract the attention of all the new cpr's in a crowded club.

:laugh:

Fortunately I have yet to see it in person, but good observation on ur part GA2....his get-up yet another reason to make this official!:tongue:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

WHEN I WAS LOOKING TO MEET HIM FOR THE FIRTS TIME, I KINDA PICTURED A BLONDE GUY WEARING THE CHAPI SUIT. SO, WHEN I SAW HIM IN NORMAL CLOTHES, I THOUGHT HE LOOKED STRANGE. :laugh: I COULDN'T GET OVER THAT PICTURE...

attachment.php?postid=944772

SORRY JESS I HAD TOO.

:D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i have tons of jokes....bad ones for bad people...but u know i love ya Christie..so i stay away from hitting really low below the belt...;)

:rolleyes::laugh: Aw golly gee...thanks man:rolleyes: :laugh:

Anyways, back to the vote for Jesse as Official Cp Meet and Greeter....so far we're 3 and strong....who else is in?!?!