Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk

BOO YAH! Sick of this nonsense. Here is the real deal people.

I made the RiggityTiggity account...did some friendly messing around with Notallthere, Joe Armenio, and Elens73178...3 people that are cool on the board and can play around a little i figured. Then, account was stolen....my password was "Riggity"...so freekin stupid of me...dude got in and changed it and took over. Then dude went off...violated everybody and every club around...including me. When he went off on me, I created Webmaster...pm'ed a # of people on this board saying that "i knew it was you and to reset the password or risk being banned and your name presented". No response. THen i post that "Attention All users" thread...again trying to show the person that they'd be brought out if they didnt reset it. Then Dave got pissed...rightfully so...and banned me...my accounts and my IP address. Over the weekend I presented a case to him on who it is.....which I do now know. Today he unbanned me based on the email.

I am unsure of the status of the riggitytiggity account. I have no clue what the password is so if you see a message from "RiggityTiggity" it is NOT me. I think Dave has kept all those accounts banned anyway because I couldnt get in to my old Carusomaas11 account so I created Carusomaas12.

As for all the people that supported me and knew it wasnt me for 95% of that time....THANK YOU! Ibclubbin, DJPrime, Mane, Teresadf, Starbryte, *************, Doubleplay, KostaP, BinoyS, Latinaz , pipdaddy, joeys24 and the list goes on. I can see who my true friends on the board are. I do know who it was who took over RiggityTiggity...but to stop the drama with that, I think I am going to keep silent on it so as not to cause additional drama. Just glad to be back and to have my name cleared of all charges.

Also btw...Riggity4ever was NEVER me. Any questions, let me know. If you dont think its me who is posting this...Brian1500 can confirm as he knows the situation.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by carusomaas12

I made the RiggityTiggity account...did some friendly messing around with Notallthere, Joe Armenio, and Elens73178...3 people that are cool on the board and can play around a little i figured. Then, account was stolen....my password was "Riggity"...so freekin stupid of me...dude got in and changed it and took over. Then dude went off...violated everybody and every club around...including me. When he went off on me, I created Webmaster...pm'ed a # of people on this board saying that "i knew it was you and to reset the password or risk being banned and your name presented". No response. THen i post that "Attention All users" thread...again trying to show the person that they'd be brought out if they didnt reset it. Then Dave got pissed...rightfully so...and banned me...my accounts and my IP address. Over the weekend I presented a case to him on who it is.....which I do now know. Today he unbanned me based on the email.

I am unsure of the status of the riggitytiggity account. I have no clue what the password is so if you see a message from "RiggityTiggity" it is NOT me. I think Dave has kept all those accounts banned anyway because I couldnt get in to my old Carusomaas11 account so I created Carusomaas12.

As for all the people that supported me and knew it wasnt me for 95% of that time....THANK YOU! Ibclubbin, DJPrime, Mane, Teresadf, Starbryte, *************, Doubleplay, KostaP, BinoyS, Latinaz and the list goes on. I can see who my true friends on the board are. I do know who it was who took over RiggityTiggity...but to stop the drama with that, I think I am going to keep silent on it so as not to cause additional drama. Just glad to be back and to have my name cleared of all charges.

Also btw...Riggity4ever was NEVER me. Any questions, let me know. If you dont think its me who is posting this...Brian1500 can confirm as he knows the situation.

welcome back rigitty! Just kidding....what's up maas?:hat:

Don't know ya, glad your back though..............and in all honesty, I didn't think the drama was any worse then half the shit that goes on on this board anyway........................Its a message board and we all try and have as much time consuming fun with it. But if you followed the Riggity post there was a definite change in gramatic sentence structure.......imo.

As for all the people that supported me and knew it wasnt me for 95% of that time....THANK YOU! Ibclubbin, DJPrime, Mane, Teresadf, Starbryte, *************, Doubleplay, KostaP, BinoyS, Latinaz and the list goes on. I can see who my true friends on the board are. I do know who it was who took over RiggityTiggity...but to stop the drama with that, I think I am going to keep silent on it so as not to cause additional drama. Just glad to be back and to have my name cleared of all charges.

hhaha awesome. Now start fucking with people again tell dave you fucking hate him.

Originally posted by binoys

Welcome back bro. Glad to see shit got cleared up.

Oh and the person who stole the password...some of us know who you are and you can SUCK A FUCKIN COCK!!!

Your a Fuckin NO NAME and talkes shit about the WRONG people. So FUCK YOU.

WOW...I never saw you get mad before...GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :mad:

:D

Originally posted by mane

CARUSOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

back in the hizouse.

Dan check it, theres a song " it goes like this, it goes like this"

Peace

Allz I can remember.....about last night......millions of people in front of me........with their hands in the air....in the air......in the air........in the air..........in the air..........

lol

Allz I can remember.....about last night......millions of people in front of me........with their hands in the air....in the air......in the air........in the air..........in the air..........

lol

and the basssssssss.....goes like this..womp womp womp womp.

nice re-edit. but you also pm'd me under the webmaster name...did you really think i would steal your password and talk bad about any of the losers on this board? :rolleyes::laugh: me thinks you owe me a shot...yeeeeeeeah dood

you're such a feG!!!!!!! :tongue:

WeLcoMe BacK!!! :D

Originally posted by binoys

Welcome back bro. Glad to see shit got cleared up.

Oh and the person who stole the password...some of us know who you are and you can SUCK A FUCKIN COCK!!!

Your a Fuckin NO NAME and talkes shit about the WRONG people. So FUCK YOU.

yea i second that...ill find out too...u pissed off the Wrong People..