Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marc Amatucci has a special announcement for all....

He just told me that he has a major announcement for tomorrow's party....but i'll break the news early.

RIO TOMORROW NIGHT TOOCH AND BUGOUT GUEST BARTENDER ZEE!!!!

He is officially coming out of the closet. I know this sounds strange but he is a tad bit shy and has just professed his love for Brian1500. This is where it gets good. In an attempt to grab a hold of Brian's love he is looking for sandman and xxsplashxx to beat them up and make sure he never strays his side(or back for that matter)

Well I wish you all the best of luck even though it's not my cup of tea to each his own.:laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Kosta u arent coing to my lil party.

see and i was even going to give metro a try again.

now i got to think about it

There better be no suprises tomorrow. this friggin thing is costing me some cash out of my own damn pocket lol

Im stopping by.

Dont worry no suprises from me except when I tell Zee to give you my bar tab:laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

If you are stopping by hit my cell. . .I'll be at CHAMPS, you can pick me up :laugh:

And for an extra $5 at the door Whorie Laurie will be "tending" to all the guys "needs" in the handicap stall of the mens room. Laurie I'll pick you up but dont forget your trusty kneepads:bj:

Originally posted by kostaP

And for an extra $5 at the door Whorie Laurie will be "tending" to all the guys "needs" in the handicap stall of the mens room. Laurie I'll pick you up but dont forget your trusty kneepads:bj:

Cmon KOSTA I told you it was a surprise now you blew my cover :mad: Oh and I Just got these awesome new kneepads can't wait to use them.... :laugh: :laugh:

i heard the real suprise is Kosta P is rolling in strng tomorrow night

remember everyone its dress down wed jeans and sneakers are ok.

laides thong and bras welcome too

guys if you wear a bra cover it up with a garbage bag

The real suprise is how the hell im getting home tomorrow after the damage XYZEE will do to me!!!!!:D

He just told me that he has a major announcement for tomorrow's party....but i'll break the news early.

He is officially coming out of the closet. I know this sounds strange but he is a tad bit shy and has just professed his love for Brian1500. This is where it gets good. In an attempt to grab a hold of Brian's love he is looking for sandman and xxsplashxx to beat them up and make sure he never strays his side(or back for that matter)

Well I wish you all the best of luck even though it's not my cup of tea to each his own.:laugh:

ahahahahahah...once a buster always a buster!

Guest bonsolidd

love is in the air!

ok maybe ill have a big suprise tomorrow towards the end of the night. hmmm something like they give it to us weekly because we came out strong. and that i am hiring hunnie as a cage dancer in her thong :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tara i need your last initial i have 3 taras on the list

Hmmmmm...i'll ba a cage dancer...if i can wear my pants! :tongue:

Tara S.

put jim on the list too......btw how much is it?