Clubplanet Nightlife Community

10/26 Xs Halloween Bash w/ TEO T

Perhaps you should take a look back at all the drama that it caused when he was not the Sat DJ this summer. Lots of people think he is awesome and so do I if you don't you don't. No big deal not like I'm gonna change your mind....... but I hope the people that opposed to the change do come out and support him. I am!

Originally posted by ceeotter

Perhaps you should take a look back at all the drama that it caused when he was not the Sat DJ this summer. Lots of people think he is awesome and so do I if you don't you don't. No big deal not like I'm gonna change your mind....... but I hope the people that opposed to the change do come out and support him. I am!

Thank you for not being so harsh at least you are the first person who hasnt jumped down my throat for not liking a DJ.. Well that is my opinion and I respect your opinion... I just live way to far to drive down to XS... :D

Bass.....no drama here. We all have opinions. it would be pretty boring message board if we all like the same things. You should try listenign again. Maybe he had an off night...they all do....

Brian! Brian, Brian....what's up??? I miss our soco lime shots!

p1010086.jpg

Originally posted by thehype

I'd give anything for the dayz when Anothey Devito was spinnin at Xs. Summer of 2000 was great when he was in the both.

Just for you we will have Anthony Devito back at XS for a night in November... I will keep you posted...

When I first met DJ Teo - T ( His First Name Is Tim ) back in 1996 I was working the lights for him at The Beach Club .. A very nice humble kind of guy and he still is today .. Not a backstabber or bonehead in anyway .. He taught me better spinning techniques and about his music selection and style .. I was a more of a commercial dj club music kind of guy back in 1996 and still am today .. I remember one Saturday Night at The Beach Club Teo put on the front marquee sign " Don't Dwell In The Past .. Come In Here And Listen To The Future " He made that sign because it was caddy corner to The Bamboo Bar which in fact plays Buttercup , Brown Eyed Girl and all those past party favorites .. Then when he left The Beach Club to go over and spin at The Bermuda Club I of course followed him over there and started to work the lights for him again .. I miss those days .. He's a just an all aroung great guy .. And he can really spin his ass off !!! My hat will always tip off to him .. Just my 2 cents ..

Wayne ( DJWET )

Forked River , N.J.

HEY I must know you then, I worked Sunday at the top bar w/ Costa @ Beach Club..Love Pumps and Teo T! Then he started doing Sat also

Then he moved to Bermuda Club and brought life back to the place.

I worked and moved from place to place w/ him. I used to hate dance music until I worked and listened to him.

He is a great DJ! I went to the city for the first time w/ him and his crew....the Tunnel back in the w/ Eddie Baez......

Hi ceeotter you workd the top bar with Costa huh ? What a carzy chiropractor guy he was .. I remember Jenn, Martella , Heidi , Kathy The Rose Girl , I first met DJ JANDAMAN my friend back in 1994 -1995 and of course Teo in 1996 ..

Wayne ( DJWET )

Forked River , N.J.