Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NorEaster

Grrrrrrrrr :mad: ....It's so shitty out!!!!! I had such a hard time getting out of bed this morning :tongue:

I swear everytime I plan on go out...especially if i'm driving...it's raining....but the weather right now is ridiculous

I want to be in my bed w/ teddy bear, my blanket, my hot chocolate, watching a movie :(

I have less than zero motivation right now

Originally posted by jpdd810

I took off from work today to move and now we are having this shit!!?? Thank god I moved my living room furniture last night!! I hope this stops so i can move my bed!! I really don't want to be home still tonight!!!!

Babydoll!!!!!!!! :D

You need to move in already cause I miss you on the board! :(

I don't think it's gonaa rain all day.....you'll probably be able to move your bed later in the afternoon (we all know the bed is the most important piece of furniture) lol ;)

Do you think you'll be making up to rio tonight???

Originally posted by hunnie818

Babydoll!!!!!!!! :D

You need to move in already cause I miss you on the board! :(

I don't think it's gonaa rain all day.....you'll probably be able to move your bed later in the afternoon (we all know the bed is the most important piece of furniture) lol ;)

Do you think you'll be making up to rio tonight???

I hope it doesn't rain all day!!! I need my bed!!!! I can can move everything but that!!!! Tonight depends on what I get done today so we will see!! I have to clean the bathroom and make it pretty and I have to finish my bedroom w/o my bed I guess!!! I don't really have that much but I really do want to go out so I will try!! I REALLY NEED A FRINK OR 2 OR 5 AFTER THIS MOVE!!!!!!

Just to let you know I will have atleast 3 reasons to party on saturday so watch out for me!!!!! I will be bad that night!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

I hope it doesn't rain all day!!! I need my bed!!!! I can can move everything but that!!!! Tonight depends on what I get done today so we will see!! I have to clean the bathroom and make it pretty and I have to finish my bedroom w/o my bed I guess!!! I don't really have that much but I really do want to go out so I will try!! I REALLY NEED A FRINK OR 2 OR 5 AFTER THIS MOVE!!!!!!

Just to let you know I will have atleast 3 reasons to party on saturday so watch out for me!!!!! I will be bad that night!!!

I know 2 reasons.......hmmmmm fill me in on the 3rd later when i call you.......If your gonna be "bad" on saturday then I'm gonna be a Disaster!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

I know 2 reasons.......hmmmmm fill me in on the 3rd later when i call you.......If your gonna be "bad" on saturday then I'm gonna be a Disaster!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

We will both be a disaster!! Boys you better be ready to carry the both of us out this weekend!! It going to be a scary night!!!

;):tongue:

If this weather keeps up, the Sportage is goin to be whippin around on the drive up to RIo 2nite.

With all this talk on how bad everyone is goin to be saturdya nite, maybe i should rent out a school bus, so we could lay the corpses down on the seats after deko