Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spin: Parks & Wilson

biznation00

Friday, October 18th

Revolution @ SPiN:spin:

Parks & Wilson

:direct:My "Music advisor" (you know who you are) mentioned the Duo to me shorlty some time under a year ago this day. Little did I know that I was in for a surprise of a treat. Sometime in early June, I picked up their latest release "PW01" which by the way is a sweet buy to satisfy the progressive hunger. Since then, that album has been 1 of my 3 "official 5PM rush hour escapes". It's one of those albums that wisk you away & sets the mood just right when its time to ease & please the mind. A crisp drivin progressive edge, with an added funky techy twist is likely the best way to describe the PW sound. Truly a magical music treat. So if you are in for a night of tasteful tunes & happy feet take a ride out to Spin to catch Parks & Wilson. If not, kindly pick up their CD & take a listen. Which ever you choose, they can be sure to guarentee you a spark & a smile...

Lookin' forward to P&W...

:spin:Spin loves Locals!!

$4 Drinks till 2AM

$125 ViP Tables << that's $25 a head between 5 in your own comfortable spot.

Laid Back Local Good Time

Guest List & Table Reservations >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

http://www.trustthedj.com/parksandwilson << Parks & Wilson 411

Revolution Trivia:

Parks & Wilson were 2/3 of what Trio?? & who was the 3rd member??

winner: 2 Drink Passes & 3 ViP bands.

If you can't make it out saturday to Space, come drop by & wish

Emperor Louis Puig a Happy BirthDay @ Spin this Friday!!

:bday:

SPiN:spin:

320 Lincoln Road

So.Beach

www.clubspin.com

Guest saleen351

I really want to come to see these guys, but I was planing on staying local and chilling cause I want a table on the patio for my boys...

They tore level up that night, all these losers went and saw howells at that lounge that night......

Gonna have to see what the crew wants to do...

And biz answer your phone, i called you about the tables.:(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Looks like georgeacasta2 won the contest. Saleen edited his post at 2:41 am and georgeacasta2's response was at 2:33 am.

:D :D

yea i forgot to put the last anwer in, the tilt part. i really don't care though... if i won or not... vip is not for me there, i have my spot in there and its not vip. I like the upstairs bar...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Looks like georgeacasta2 won the contest. Saleen edited his post at 2:41 am and georgeacasta2's response was at 2:33 am.

:D :D

That was funny... I'm not allowed to put smilies on saleen's posts cause he thinks their gay. I'll have to put them on your post.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

I'm afraid Brian was right.. GA takes the prize by a hair...

Saleen,

Hope to see u there. Bring the hog & the dog.. Your fav. bartender awaits...

GA,

The Crystal & Dom P. awaits..:laugh:

Biznation00@hotmail.com

Not sure what we are doing. All week since last friday when I found out about oscar and roland we only wanted to get jiggy one night. Balls to the wall, no hold barred, guido fist pumping, motherfucking clubbing ON THE PATIO.....

Originally posted by saleen351

Not sure what we are doing. All week since last friday when I found out about oscar and roland we only wanted to get jiggy one night. Balls to the wall, no hold barred, guido fist pumping, motherfucking clubbing ON THE PATIO.....

I hear that.. AMEN!!

Yo Biz its Carlos the guy from express that called you up for the hookup...man where were you friday? lol if i didnt have my comp from my boy just in case i would have NEVER gotten in..thankfully the id helped :-D dunno how but peole say it really looks just like me...lol but by the way i really didnt enjoy my stay there...the only problem was that there were TOOOOOOOOO many people on stuff..not my type of place..i honestly thought space was much cleaner. but hands down the entertainment from spin was SOOO much better. anyways...im out...bro...lol i prolly saw you at vip too..haha we got two passes for that too so i got in there and escaped with some pillows, body mist, and some Bacardi Massage Oil...hehe at least that was a good thing...

Carlos